clutch balance work

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/1/2017 at 8:50 PM, HSR said:

:lol::lol:

Hey dickhead?

how goes it fuckface? When are we going out for that beer invited you for many times pussy?? I just wanna talk to a Internet pussy face to face instead of hiding behind you're keyboard. 

Atikonnuts Ontario where they sniff gasoline and drink aftershave and Ontario tax payers builds housing for free.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

Jesus.....how do i miss this shit. :lol:

Well if you got outa the bbq/smoker thread for once...

:lol:

• Haha 1

Well Holy fuck,,,,Mowhawkcat just BANNED Bontz from PolarisStarPower!!!!!! Talk about a fucking pussy hiding behind a ban hammer and keyboard!!! Wouldn't even discuss it via PM's,,, just booted. Well its official Brock and Bigfuse are the 2 BIGGEST hypocrites on the interwebs:justsaying:.  Accusing people of being pussy's and scared all whilst hiding behind obscure screen names ,,,,,,,, priceless :idiot:

Hey Brock ... when you grow some balls, why don't you share my 2 posts that you deleted and then we can compare those to your lame ass response in that thread:

Seems some don't like a discussion and to be disagreed with? (Had to delete)
I don't like North Star and the way he acts on the internet plain and simple. His unprofessionalism is his OWN downfall. He's his own worst enemy. I could care less what products he sells as his bragging and dissing other companies is dispicable and not worth my time or many others. That's my opinion as many of you have yours and will purchase his stuff. We can disagree respectfully.

As I said.
Professional companies let the products speak for themselves. Bragging and dissing not needed.

"Seems some don't like a discussion and to be disagreed with? (Had to delete)" .... I believe you're the one who doesn't like to be disagreed with - pretty obvious.  Like I said in my PM to you, Mr.Sled, and Dave ... before you deleted it so they couldn't see it:   Congratulations on winning the Internet. :congrats:

You can stop accusing Steve of hiding behind a ban hammer now since you've proven what the definition of a hypocrite is.

35 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Forward that shit to Mr. Sled..I'm in good with him, I surely can pass it along through TY.....@Bontz

Meh ... I tried already, but not sure if he got it (tried to e-mail him directly through the site).  In the big picture, I'm not there enough to make it a high priority (for me), so it's not that big of a deal.  But I will say, in a perfect world I'd be content being banned if Mr.Sled would see what a pile Brock really is and revoke his ability to ban people.  I know for a fact I'm not the only one there to get banned for simply disagreeing with him.

Edited by Bontz

20 hours ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

Yup he drinks when he posts. :crybaby2:Mouthiest chicken shit I've ever encountered.

Chicken of what exactly Ed?? Or are you just Internet flexing???:dontknow:xD

IMG_20171001_201745.png

Edited by Guest

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Bontz said:

Meh ... I tried already, but not sure if he got it (tried to e-mail him directly through the site).  In the big picture, I'm not there enough to make it a high priority (for me), so it's not that big of a deal.  But I will say, in a perfect world I'd be content being banned if Mr.Sled would see what a pile Brock really is and revoke his ability to ban people.  I know for a fact I'm not the only one there to get banned for simply disagreeing with him.

Brock with the Sandy vag..

You know what!! we should hook Brock, Ed, and fucking 17xcr600 up, think of the team they would have!!

0VPXlfj.jpg

59 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Brock with the Sandy vag..

You know what!! we should hook Brock, Ed, and fucking 17xcr600 up, think of the team they would have!!

0VPXlfj.jpg

Is that Polaris' new 3 upper? :lol: