"Leadership" during the COVID pandemic.

• Platinum Contributing Member

:pc:  Yeah, lets talk about "leadership."    The numbers are really stunning when you look at it and honestly hard to explain. 

Mortality rate of "positive" covid cases.   

NY:  10.5%

NJ:  8.7%

IL: 4.5%

MI: 8.5%

Texas: 1.3%

Florida: 1.8%

Arizona: 1.8%

Edited by Highmark

6 hours ago, Highmark said:

:pc:  Yeah, lets talk about "leadership."    The numbers are really stunning when you look at it and honestly hard to explain. 

Hmm, I wonder if the disparity has anything to do with the fact that 5 Democrat governor's placed covid patients in old folks homes? Nah, what sane, moral and compassionate human being would do that? https://skillednursingnews.com/2020/06/house-hammers-governors-over-nursing-home-admission-orders-amid-covid-19-pandemic/

demmss8.jpeg

Edited by irv

1 hour ago, irv said:

Hmm, I wonder if the disparity has anything to do with the fact that 5 Democrat governor's placed covid patients in old folks homes? Nah, what sane, moral and compassionate human being would do that? https://skillednursingnews.com/2020/06/house-hammers-governors-over-nursing-home-admission-orders-amid-covid-19-pandemic/

demmss8.jpeg

just a fyi MN little Timmy sent them to the homes also 

• Thanks 1

Your speaking way too soon. Positive tests are up Hospitalizations are up, ICU’s are up......you know what’s next.

Leadership? Trump is last.....even fuckin Mexico leadership has been better.

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Your speaking way too soon. Positive tests are up Hospitalizations are up, ICU’s are up......you know what’s next.

death is way down almost as low as Joe's basment . he can't hide down there for ever and we can hardly wait for him to start opening his mouth in public again . the piblic is not going to settel for caned web debates . going to be epic must watch tv and my guess massive percentage if the countery will be tuned in for the train wreck.  

11 hours ago, Highmark said:

*Laughs in South Dakota*

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

*Laughs in South Dakota*

I see your govener is running pro buisness adds like crazy in Minneapolis metro . see them all the time at home but none at the cabin . funny how that targeting works .

I wish I knew someone in Seattle to see if  SD was pushing pro biz adds there also .

actually good adds and a dam fine lookin Gov . 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

I see your govener is running pro buisness adds like crazy in Minneapolis metro . see them all the time at home but none at the cabin . funny how that targeting works .

I wish I knew someone in Seattle to see if  SD was pushing pro biz adds there also .

Seattle just busted amazons balls with new yuge payroll taxes. They’ll probably push them away too.

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Doubtful that they are pushing ads on the west coast as that would be a huge culture change for them. Targeting ads to MSP makes sense. 

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Doubtful that they are pushing ads on the west coast as that would be a huge culture change for them. Targeting ads to MSP makes sense. 

targeting any high tax high regulation state makes sense .

I would love to live in in the hills but my biz is here and zero chance of starting over . and before my wife is 70 she wants to have residency in washingtion unless there is another right to die state by then . so little chance of me moving to lead at any time 

9 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Seattle just busted amazons balls with new yuge payroll taxes. They’ll probably push them away too.

would you stay ? fuck no not even a convinent place to run a world wide or even countery wide operation from not to mention the tax and regulation fuck that.  

9 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

would you stay ? fuck no not even a convinent place to run a world wide or even countery wide operation from not to mention the tax and regulation fuck that.  

The country could split at the mountains and be better off.

14 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Dude you honestly think those states mortality rates will even get close to the liberal states?   :lol:  

Trump can't and shouldn't make mandatory laws on how states control their business'.   FFS if he did you would be the FIRST calling him a dictator.  

14 hours ago, Mainecat said:

So Trump opened States, cities towns and beaches early and eased Federal restrictions ? You can't be serious

1 minute ago, Tinker said:

So Trump opened States, cities towns and beaches early and eased Federal restrictions ? You can't be serious

He didn't open states.   He merely gave them guidelines. 

45 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Dude you honestly think those states mortality rates will even get close to the liberal states?   :lol:  

Trump can't and shouldn't make mandatory laws on how states control their business'.   FFS if he did you would be the FIRST calling him a dictator.  

true story 

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

true story 

It honestly needs to be looked into.   They can't claim age of residents because Florida and Arizona's +65 population is much higher than any of the others.

Something was going on rather those states were spiking the death counts and or nursing home and other policies caused massive amounts of people to die that may not have needed too.  Those states have 2-2.5 x's higher mortality rate than the country as a whole as well as the world. 

Reverse that and put GOP ran states at the top and the left and media would be fucking freaking out.   Cuomo is being called a hero.  Its fucking nuts.  

Edited by Highmark

Death rate in AZ is low because it's all people between 20 and 50 getting it. 

Coronavirus isn't going away. I was talking with an infectious disease doc last night and he said he thinks the idea of a vaccine by Xmas is a pipe dream and that we're going to be dealing with COVID for the next three years. He said it's completely foolish that people are going to restaurants, bars, gyms, etc. Incidentally, he said flying and having surgery poses less risk than a trip to the grocery store. 

• Like 1

Governor just Held presser about COVID or Racism,  not sure.  Executive order for health care workers to attend classes and certification to stop letting blacks die of the disease.  We will be leading the Country in highlighting how racism is so intertwined into the medical community that is causing blacks to die, especially black babies.  

1C57BCFF-9ACD-46C1-9275-35132B202B74.jpeg

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

WTF is wrong with these people 

we know jimmy is jumping on this bandwagon before it gets to full 

It is so fucked up . How can it be alright to go on news and say shit like that with zero blowback.  My Daughter made a great point.  She already had training As a  RN , that no matter if someone is a rapist or murder you still have to give them the same care.