Trudeau is a fucking idiot

Puzzleboy

:lol: keep posting 02ool you will get slapped again and again.

I know how you pick one 8 year old out and than rant and rave about it, but fact is in their world Castro and now the new guy do give all they get.  What is wrong with fact about their country :dunno: -  Anyway that is what you took from the report you saw really says alot ONEWAY 

And yes we were all taught the Natives were savages sculpting heads and other brutal things - you can't even remember is you did under the desk drills in school :lol: vaguely familiar :lol: so I don't expect you to remember much of anything.  

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol: keep posting 02ool you will get slapped again and again.

I know how you pick one 8 year old out and than rant and rave about it, but fact is in their world Castro and now the new guy do give all they get.  What is wrong with fact about their country :dunno: -  Anyway that is what you took from the report you saw really says alot ONEWAY 

And yes we were all taught the Natives were savages sculpting heads and other brutal things - you can't even remember is you did under the desk drills in school :lol: vaguely familiar :lol: so I don't expect you to remember much of anything.  

You're really stupid Fail... you keep getting beat down proving how stupid you are and keep coming back for more. All that pot must have really affected you. Read up on the effects of THC in pot and the effects on the brain.  I didn't pick out anyone... the news report did. Do you really think that the 8 year old kid said anything different than what they all actually have been taught in school.

Again Fail... take a trip to Cuba. You can afford it. IT'S CHEAP. You may wake up to the reality of the type of life the locals actually have, don't have and where they actually live.

Capture.JPG

Sharp contrast to the nice resorts. Take note of the wooden posts used to prop up the second floor balcony so it doesn't fall off and then the posts from the second floor to the third floor for the same reason. They think this is the good life because they don't know any different. The government tells them how good their lives are.

They also think they eat well since they get to eat lots of rice and beans as staples of their diet.

FAIL.... ONCE YOU'VE ACTUALLY BEEN THERE MAYBE JUST MAYBE YOU CAN ACTUALLY HAVE A COMMENT THAT MAY JUST MAY HAVE SOME CREDIBILITY OTHERWISE IT'S ALL CONJECTURE ON YOUR PART AND BAD CONJECTURE AT THAT.

After all this is a typical Cuban hospital isn't it?

Capture.JPG

and hospitals for the locals (not the tourists - note the Arabic and English and absence of Spanish) aren't anything like this

Capture.JPG

Tell me more about the Indians and how they SCULPTED heads. :lol2: As for remembering something from 50 to 55 years ago some of it is indeed vague. Others not so vague but that's vastly better than you who can't remember what you posted a few hours ago. :lol2:

Edited by 02sled

9 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Fail... admit it you have never been to Cuba to see first hand what it's like. Until then give it a rest because you just don't know.

Oh but I have been and know tons of people that go every year. 

Show me all these people Castro is lining up for execution you speak of :dunno:  show me any homeless or people without healthcare you speak of.   Dude you are clueless about Canada-Cuba relations

10 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Oh but I have been and know tons of people that go every year. 

Show me all these people Castro is lining up for execution you speak of :dunno:  show me any homeless or people without healthcare you speak of.   Dude you are clueless about Canada-Cuba relations

Justin when did you join Freedomsledder?

2 minutes ago, Sksman said:

Justin when did you join Freedomsledder?

a few months ago, no really sk its been since the 18th Century we traded fish, mostly cod - long history.with Cuba

And for the main reason we are still friendly is JD our hero Conservative who at the time of missiles said too bad we will not  turn on Cuba.

But lets blame Justin because he knew the guy and said somethings when he died.  Nothing has changed

I wonder what twitter said back then

11 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Wow, TO really is a dump.

Killer would say it's Photoshopped.

If you've ever seen the movie Narc with Ray Liotta, you'd be surprised that T.O. stood in for Detroit. Other than 1 day of shooting for a particular series of street scenes in the Murder City, the rest of the filming was done in Toronto. 

Oh, Liberal Steve has definitely been to Cuba. 

He's exactly the type of unthinking and uncaring Canadian traveller who would put his saving $30 off of travelling to a democratic island destination, ahead of the human rights of people oppressed by Castro's regime.  I think the ads target his demographic. 

5 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

Oh, Liberal Steve has definitely been to Cuba. 

He's exactly the type of unthinking and uncaring Canadian traveller who would put his saving $30 off of travelling to a democratic island destination, ahead of the human rights of people oppressed by Castro's regime.  I think the ads target his demographic. 

Ya I setup travel to  the most visited island by Canadians - what an idiot

Blame the Conservatives since it was their doing

8 hours ago, revrnd said:

Killer would say it's Photoshopped.

If you've ever seen the movie Narc with Ray Liotta, you'd be surprised that T.O. stood in for Detroit. Other than 1 day of shooting for a particular series of street scenes in the Murder City, the rest of the filming was done in Toronto. 

I try to avoid going into TO as much as possible.  Once a year is two times to many for me.

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

Ya I setup travel to  the most visited island by Canadians - what an idiot

Blame the Conservatives since it was their doing

There are three reasons they go.

Its cheap,

Its cheap, and

Its cheap.

Anywhere else they are spending more, but really a beach is a beach is a beach if that is all you want and look the other way to support human rights violations.

51 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

There are three reasons they go.

Its cheap,

Its cheap, and

Its cheap.

Anywhere else they are spending more, but really a beach is a beach is a beach if that is all you want and look the other way to support human rights violations.

China

Eygpt

Hungary

Israel

Gambia

Kenya

Pakistan

Russia

Saudi Arabia

Syria

lets keep is cozy

Jamaica

Bahamas

Dominican

Cuba

The list of violations world wide is huge, but hey lets deal with one the worst  being China worth Billions - but Cuba is in the news today so I will wave my leftist flag screaming violation of rights in cuba, post it on a sled site, then blame failmaker for everything :lol:

Let me know when your leftist flag will be waving about some of the filthy rich countries we deal and travel too

14 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

China

Eygpt

Hungary

Israel

Gambia

Kenya

Pakistan

Russia

Saudi Arabia

Syria

lets keep is cozy

Jamaica

Bahamas

Dominican

Cuba

The list of violations world wide is huge, but hey lets deal with one the worst  being China worth Billions - but Cuba is in the news today so I will wave my leftist flag screaming violation of rights in cuba, post it on a sled site, then blame failmaker for everything :lol:

Let me know when your leftist flag will be waving about some of the filthy rich countries we deal and travel too

Can't go to anywhere on that list for less than Cuba.  

I don't support any dictator, can you say the same?

11 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Can't go to anywhere on that list for less than Cuba.  

I don't support any dictator, can you say the same?

so human rights are not a concern, only Dictatorship is even if better than some Democracies  - I got it now and understand

Pretty funny how within a week this has become an issue that hasn't been one in Canada for a very long time - continue to buy China products the people are treated very well.

HEAD LINES

Even when the great AC says stop going to Cuba, Canadians defy the order and continue to book trips there by the millions

Edited by 1trailmaker

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

so human rights are not a concern, only Dictatorship is even if better than some Democracies  - I got it now and understand

Pretty funny how within a week this has become an issue that hasn't been one in Canada for a very long time - continue to buy China products the people are treated very well.

HEAD LINES

Even when the great AC says stop going to Cuba, Canadians defy the order and continue to book trips there by the millions

Its only become an issue cause we have a moron for a PM who said the dictator was a great man.  That pissed off many Cuban's who had to leave their homes.  Was a really dumb thing to say and it has cost him.

Of course human right are a major concern and I would hope our leaders are using trade to force positive movements for the ones being abused.

I doubt many of the Canadians visiting Cuba know or care about the abuses.  Just the fact its the cheapest vacation they could find.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Its only become an issue cause we have a moron for a PM who said the dictator was a great man.  That pissed off many Cuban's who had to leave their homes.  Was a really dumb thing to say and it has cost him.

Of course human right are a major concern and I would hope our leaders are using trade to force positive movements for the ones being abused.

I doubt many of the Canadians visiting Cuba know or care about the abuses.  Just the fact its the cheapest vacation they could find.

what is interesting is most of those Cuban's in florida were born in the US, only a few older people my have direct connection to Castro.  Not sure when they or you think Cuba was a better place then it is now :dunno:  Castro was Jailed then exiled for speaking up for the people.  I really don't care that American gangsters were rounded up and tossed out, means nothing to anyone.

Dictators are far better when the USA puts them in charge and backs them with millions of dollars, oh wait that hasn't work even once :lol: Is Iraq better today or when Saddam was there :dunno:  debate that - while you are at it lets add up the amount of innocent citizens killed just this week by Allied forces.  Any concerns? NO its all apart of the daily wars (undeclared) 

I think you should make it a goal to stop travel to Cuba, start waving your leftist flags today

45 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

HEAD LINES

The issue was our idiot PM making Fidel out to be glorious saviour that he wasn't. Funny actually, it isn't it is sad that the idiot Truedope has an affinity for admiring the Chinese government and Cuban dictator.

22 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

what is interesting is most of those Cuban's in florida were born in the US, only a few older people my have direct connection to Castro.  Not sure when they or you think Cuba was a better place then it is now :dunno:  Castro was Jailed then exiled for speaking up for the people.  I really don't care that American gangsters were rounded up and tossed out, means nothing to anyone.

Dictators are far better when the USA puts them in charge and backs them with millions of dollars, oh wait that hasn't work even once :lol: Is Iraq better today or when Saddam was there :dunno:  debate that - while you are at it lets add up the amount of innocent citizens killed just this week by Allied forces.  Any concerns? NO its all apart of the daily wars (undeclared) 

I think you should make it a goal to stop travel to Cuba, start waving your leftist flags today

Nobody cares about the gangsters, however perhaps you could go through losing everything you owned and forced to leave to start over and see if you still love the man responsible for it.

Cuba does not meet my minimum 5 star standard, so it would be some time before I would go.:lol: 

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Nobody cares about the gangsters, however perhaps you could go through losing everything you owned and forced to leave to start over and see if you still love the man responsible for it.

Cuba does not meet my minimum 5 star standard, so it would be some time before I would go.:lol: 

Forced to leave? or decided to leave?  I know if you left back in the 70's you lost everything you had, not sure how many were forced.  Either way those people would be older now and not the young ones waving Cuban flags, which is another strange thing to do since Cuba was such a bad place. 

Side note go TFC

Edited by 1trailmaker

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

The issue was our idiot PM making Fidel out to be glorious saviour that he wasn't. Funny actually, it isn't it is sad that the idiot Truedope has an affinity for admiring the Chinese government and Cuban dictator.

I think the word 'remarkable' was discussed in the other thread but I said it before JT didn't help himself at all.   And stop quoting incorrectly about china dumb ass

45 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Forced to leave? or decided to leave?  I know if you left back in the 70's you lost everything you had, not sure how many were forced.  Either way those people would be older now and not the young ones waving Cuban flags, which is another strange thing to do since Cuba was such a bad place. 

Side note go TFC

Nobody is forced to leave, not even the Syrians.