Trudeau is a fucking idiot

Puzzleboy

31 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

wealthy is relative what others have and is not an exact number. 

I would say happiness is more so, however most would consider us to be wealthy relative to 99% of the countries out there.

So consider yourself in the top 1%.

4 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Did watch the Nationals reports I clearly see

02ool where did you get your info from?  Florida :dunno: 

It would suck if you had a vacation planned this week in Cuba, dead is the word

Got it...  only media / reporter source is reliable... all others are not... typical Fail. Go to Cuba Fail... you've never been there. Maybe take a trip outside of the resort and see how the average Cuban actually lives.

Everybody there is so happy that people are still willing to risk their lives to leave for a BETTER life.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/mar/19/cuba-migrants-florida-us-coast-guard-obama

More than 40,000 very happy Cubans that loved living in Cuba under the dictatorship entered the US in 2015.

Capture.JPG

9 people died and 18 were rescued in a makeshift 30 ft boat (27 people in a 30 ft. boat) - why would they possibly even consider leaving their wonderful lives in Cuba and take nothing with thim other than the clothes on their backs - just crazy

Edited by 02sled

7 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Got it... CBC is the only media which is reliable... all others are not... typical Fail. Go to Cuba Fail... you've never been there. Maybe take a trip outside of the resort and see how the average Cuban actually lives.

Everybody there is so happy that people are still willing to risk their lives to leave for a BETTER life.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/mar/19/cuba-migrants-florida-us-coast-guard-obama

More than 40,000 very happy Cubans that loved living in Cuba under the dictatorship entered the US in 2015.

Capture.JPG

9 people died and 18 were rescued in a makeshift 30 ft boat (27 people in a 30 ft. boat) - why would they possibly even consider leaving their wonderful lives in Cuba and take nothing with thim other than the clothes on their backs - just crazy

Not Syrian, so nobody gives a shit what they are trying to leave.

Fail,. Yes there are long lines of people paying there respects.  Over 80% of the working population of Cuba is government employed.  The workers have been sent to pay there respects.  

And in a communist country if you don't go and follow orders your family will most likely visit your funeral.  

19 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Got it... CBC is the only media which is reliable... all others are not... typical Fail. Go to Cuba Fail... you've never been there. Maybe take a trip outside of the resort and see how the average Cuban actually lives.

Capture.JPG

27 people flee in a tube boat for the States :dunno: means what to you? 

Do you know how many people try to enter US illegally every day - I guess they didn't want to wait for their visa like the other 45k did

Do you know how many leave Canada for USA every year?  holy fuck

nice try 02ool

Watch the Nationals report and stop being well being you

1 minute ago, Sksman said:

Fail,. Yes there are long lines of people paying there respects.  Over 80% of the working population of Cuba is government employed.  The workers have been sent to pay there respects.  

And in a communist country if you don't go and follow orders your family will most likely visit your funeral.  

of course it was forced, what was I thinking all those people crying and stuff must of got extra pay.  I assume you watched American' coverage as your benchmark

19 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Not Syrian, so nobody gives a shit what they are trying to leave.

US has been taking Cubans for a few years now, about 100k so I guess someone cares.  This was 27 people, men for that matter not millions running from a war torn country.  But to you its exactly the same :dunno:

11 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

27 people flee in a tube boat for the States :dunno: means what to you? 

Do you know how many people try to enter US illegally every day - I guess they didn't want to wait for their visa like the other 45k did

Do you know how many leave Canada for USA every year?  holy fuck

nice try 02ool

Watch the Nationals report and stop being well being you

You continue to be as dumb as a post.

What it means to me Fail is that those 27 very happy to live in Cuba (according to you) people were willing to expose themselves to a very high level of risk, (1/3 of them died) to leave the Cuban utopia that exists only in your head.

Yeah lots of Mexicans try to sneak across the border from Mexico and a handful of people try to sneak into the US from Canada. How many of them are risking their lives crossing into the US from Canada or from Mexico to the US. And lots of people emigrate legally from Canada to the US as well as the US to Canada.

I guess you missed the part about 9 of the 27 (1/3) died trying to cross from Cuba to Florida.

Just now, 02sled said:

You continue to be as dumb as a post.

What it means to me Fail is that those 27 very happy to live in Cuba (according to you) people were willing to expose themselves to a very high level of risk, (1/3 of them died) to leave the Cuban utopia that exists only in your head.

Yeah lots of Mexicans try to sneak across the border from Mexico and a handful of people try to sneak into the US from Canada. How many of them are risking their lives crossing into the US from Canada or from Mexico to the US. And lots of people emigrate legally from Canada to the US as well as the US to Canada.

I guess you missed the part about 9 of the 27 (1/3) died trying to cross from Cuba to Florida.

lol ya everyone is happy that what was said,  this is why I didn't won't to reply to your retards

YOu stick with 27 people being a flood of people leaving and maybe someone will join your circle jerk - these people should have waited for their visa but they didn't and paid for it. 
Funny thing is they won't find it so great in the USA for quite some time. 

Watch the report and come back

44 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

I flipped on CTV news last night..... she was broadcasting live from Havana. 

Why?  More leftist love-ins for a murderous dictator? 

with the millions Canadians traveling there I going to bet CTV thought some might be interested in what is going on :dunno:  plus the casters get a vacation out of it.

Point is if you watched it you saw a different story than to one spewed today (not yesterday as we just traveled there and sold shit to them)

Is it still okay for the exporters to still deal with the devil country?  just wondering what the line is :dunno:

11 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

plural is a stretch lol how about 1.2 million each year, we are 40% of their entire hotel business. 

https://www.thestar.com/life/travel/2015/06/17/cuba-facts-by-the-numbers.html

Why even bother, the weather isn't even good (predictable) until March.  Damn el-cheapo's.

Business and schools are closed for the MANDATORY 9 days of mourning. An 8 yr old said on CTV that she regrets not seeing Fidel because she was taught in school that he was the bringer of all things good. Almost sounds like cult indoctrination. If that's what you're taught all your life and nobody said anything different in the state run schools what do you think the people will believe. 

9 hours ago, 02sled said:

Business and schools are closed for the MANDATORY 9 days of mourning. An 8 yr old said on CTV that she regrets not seeing Fidel because she was taught in school that he was the bringer of all things good. Almost sounds like cult indoctrination. If that's what you're taught all your life and nobody said anything different in the state run schools what do you think the people will believe. 

And we were taught the the Natives were brutal savages :dunno:  in our government run schools.

you are on the ball today 02ool

46 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

And we were taught the the Natives were brutal savages :dunno:  in our government run schools.

you are on the ball today 02ool

Don't know what the hell school you went to Fail but your comparison and rationale is just plain stupid. I can only assume you are referring to the perceptions of the early explorers in the 1600's when they compared the lifestyles and values of the people they found here to their lifestyles and values that they perceived as highly civilized in comparison.

To try and compare that to Castro controlled schools teaching that the Castro regime brings you all that is good is VASTLY different.

We have some Kool-Aid for you to drink Fail.

I actually am on the ball.... you're still looking for the ball.