Trudeau is a fucking idiot

Puzzleboy

So the twit issues a statement, on "behalf of ALL Canadians", how saddened we are by Castro's passing.  WTF?  I can't wait for the worldwide and American backlash. 

Who will he praise next..... Bin Laden, Hussein, Arafat, Ahmadnejad, Kim Jong....

I will truly never understand the Left's love affair with terrorists and dictators.  It simply defies any logic or intelligence. 

And this SuperHornet purchase is beyond ridiculous.  The military has said what we need.  I swear, he has ordered them simply because the Conservatives had F35s on order..... you know, the stealth next gen fighter that is the only choice for our Air Force. 

Honest to Christ, what is wrong with this fucking moron? 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

I can't wait for the worldwide and American backlash. 

Honest to Christ, what is wrong with this fucking moron? 

Washington Post & the Daily Telegraph have both commented on his statements, plus a lot of hilarity on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=%23trudeaueulogies&src=typd

What can you expect when the old man was enamoured w/ his dictatorship? He lived in a bubble & I bet he had very little contact w/ other kids of regular backgrounds.

What a complete moron.  So now Cubans who have had loved one executed by Castro without even a trail are tweeting are beyond useless PM and asking him if that is what he means when he stated Castro was a compassionate person.  What a joke.

Just proves he's not ready for the job, nice hair though. Too bad there isn't a way for Canadians to tell the world we weren't in love with Castro like our dumb ass PM is and get the same level of visibility as Truedope.

I wonder how much it will cost us for Truedope to attend the funeral and what he's cancelling to attend. You just know there's no way he's going to miss it. After all Fidel came to Trudeau Sr funeral.

Edited by 02sled

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

PET and JT have never met a dictator they did not admire.

My money says Truedope would just love to have his stooge Maryam Monsef under the guise of electoral reform make him PM for life and eliminate the opposition.

His initial statement & attempts to back track @ Francophonie (nice to see Michelle Jean still @ the trough) reminded me of a statement that my nephew made when he was 9 or 10 years old. My father was watching a documentary about Hitler in the 30s before the start of WWII. The nephew was intently watching. When it was over, he turned to my father & said, "He was awfully mean wasn't he Pops?" I guess my father said, "Yes, you could say that".

Trudumb would probably say the same thing about Castro if he was told of the reality.

Edited by revrnd

2 minutes ago, revrnd said:

His initial statement & attempts to back track @ Francophonie (nice to see Michelle Jean still @ the trough) reminded me of a statement that my nephew made when he was 9 or 10 years old. My father was watching a documentary about Hitler in the 30s before the start of WWII. The nephew was intently watching. When it was over, he turned to my father & said, "He was awfully mean wasn't he Pops". I guess my father said, "Yes, you could say that".

Trudumb would probably say the same thing about Castro if he was told of the reality.

None of the Cubans have anything good to say about Castro. Truetard needs it spelled out for him, perhaps in a coloring book with crayons.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Poncho said:

Like his father, the boy is a complete idiot, Justine will carry the idiot flag for years to come.

To say what he did is a shame and another shit stain on Canada.....many more to come with Justine at the helm...

Is this what happens when he decides to "wing it" & the PMO doesn't vet what he's going to say? Unless the "drama teacher" has a script in front of him, he just stutters & stammers along. I can't imagine him coming up w/ a statement over 2 sentences long w/o help from his advisers.

Hard to believe how much his assassination would benefit this country. 

I get that we're all wired differently (Liberals = backwards).  But why does this idiot not even stop and think for an instant, about why his dad was cozying up to Fidel?  Did he ever even open a book and read up on the prick?  Believe me, the U.S. is responsible for a lot of their issues with Cuba/Castro.... and if I was a sovereign leader (elected or not), I would do some of the same things if they were meddling with my country.  But the human rights violations, torture, murder/genocide are enough for anyone to stop short of calling him a leader, at a minimum.  

Just because my dad does something, does not make it right!

Truedope came under attack on stage yesterday for his comments which he was stupid enough to try and defend. I guess he didn't know how to say he was wrong. He looked like a deer caught in the headlights and didn't have that dumb ear to ear grin.

Then he says he has expressed concern about human rights directly to the Cuban President but when he was in Cuba he danced around specific comments on human rights.

Edited by 02sled