Since Learning Of Russian Bounty On U.S. Troops, Trump Continued To Court Putin

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

He’s the epitome of a sigma male. He refused to follow the theme of the generals and KGB power brokers after the SU broke apart. Good thing. 

:lol:

7 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Trump had zero leadership skills. Fucking moron. 

Wait, wait, wait, Not according to you, MC and the msm..Seems you forgot about the little "insurrection" he "led" ?? How does someone with zero leadership skills make that happen?? 

:ashamed:

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Wait, wait, wait, Not according to you, MC and the msm..Seems you forgot about the little "insurrection" he "led" ?? How does someone with zero leadership skills make that happen?? 

:groin:Ooooppps.  There really are some dumb people on this forum.

4 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Take a close look at the quality of those people. My god. 

12 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Trump had zero leadership skills. Fucking moron. 

Your edgy contrarian act is fucking stale.  Have you ever considered occasionally just shutting the fuck up?  Asking for a friend.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Your edgy contrarian act is fucking stale.  Have you ever considered occasionally just shutting the fuck up?  Asking for a friend.

He was the worst president ever. So bad that a brain dead cuck beat his ass in a land slide. Wake Up!!

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

He was the worst president ever. So bad that a brain dead cuck beat his ass in a land slide. Wake Up!!

Wide awake friend.  The inmates are back in charge of the asylum.  Crooked deals, corruption, voter fraud, and abuses of power against our own citizenry.  You wake up.

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

No new wars makes Trump better than most Presidents in the last 50 years... Add in some common sense when dealing with foreign policy and it puts Trump ahead of most since Reagan.... I know I know your feelings were hurt by a Tweet.

7 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Take a close look at the quality of those people. My god. 

Wasn't the woman who was shot and killed a non-criminal, never an arrest in her life, and formerly in the military??? 

I mean you have quite a few career criminals up on a pedestal because they got shot by a cop.......

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Wasn't the woman who was shot and killed a non-criminal, never an arrest in her life, and formerly in the military??? 

I mean you have quite a few career criminals up on a pedestal because they got shot by a cop.......

Ouch.  :owned:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

She’s a hero to trumpers. That’s not enough? 

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Experts on “cults”....while in a retarded one themselves.

Like straight the fuck up..