Triggered cop!

4 hours ago, Shifty said:

I saw this a few weeks ago. What a nut case. 

how so? dumb fuck was out looking for trouble and found it and still did not keep his pie hole shut . he is lucky he did not spend 72 before getting charged or tossed . he could have fucked the kid with his pot not in the original sealed container but just went old school dumped it out and ground it in to the pavement . been there 2 times in my life lol better to get bitches at for being a dumb ass than hauled in . most modern cops will give there grandmother a fuckijng dui for a .08 

• Thanks 1

I don’t care what he “could have” done as some saving grace.  The guy still flaunted his authority and is clearly no mentally stable enough to do the job.  He should forego is 14 months and call it quits.

Perfectly fine response by the trooper. 

Kid was a fukkin dink.

Cop let off some justified steam.

Could have really fucked the kid over.

Let the kid go. 

All ok, in my book. 

36 minutes ago, F3600 said:

I don’t care what he “could have” done as some saving grace.  The guy still flaunted his authority and is clearly no mentally stable enough to do the job.  He should forego is 14 months and call it quits.

flaunting his authority? how about the dumb shit who thought it was a good idea to pull up to a speeding cop to flip him off ? lol yeah the dumb fuck deserved to get his ass chewed for being a dumb fuck alone 

16 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

flaunting his authority? how about the dumb shit who thought it was a good idea to pull up to a speeding cop to flip him off ? lol yeah the dumb fuck deserved to get his ass chewed for being a dumb fuck alone 

He’s been removed from his position. Probably won’t be back. 

14 hours ago, Anler said:

Id rather get cussed out than get a ticket LOL

When I get pulled over all is good till the cop asks the famous "Where are we headed today?"

At that point I am resigned to the ticket as no cop, or any other man for that matter, has a need to know where I was or am going. SO at that point I tell the bag of shit in blue to shut his mouth, get his tyrant ass back to his car and get writing.

Window up.

8 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I flipped off 2 and told one to fuck off yesterday. Road pirates in speed traps get no mercy.

1 hour ago, Snake said:

When I get pulled over all is good till the cop asks the famous "Where are we headed today?"

At that point I am resigned to the ticket as no cop, or any other man for that matter, has a need to know where I was or am going. SO at that point I tell the bag of shit in blue to shut his mouth, get his tyrant ass back to his car and get writing.

Window up.

I flipped off 2 and told one to fuck off yesterday. Road pirates in speed traps get no mercy.

I pretty much answer yes or no. I got pulled over last year on the expressway. I was hungover like a mofo and just zoned out. Well I passed a trooper and he was pissed. I was in the left lane and he flipped the lights so I pull to the right and he gets out and starts yelling at me 1. for blowing right passed him like no fucks given and 2. because he wanted me to pull over to the left where it was safer for him. He asks why I would speed right by him and i didnt want to say because im hung over and wasnt paying attention so I just say "im dumb". You should have seen the look on his face. Its like I just took all of the wind out of him. That was the end of the conversation and he gave me a ticket:lol: 

I watched it again and the cop literally cracks me up. I really like a good rant. It’s great to see someone lose it. I think everyone needs that every so often.  I have a feeling that he’s probably a pretty good guy and probably a good and decent cop.

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I watched it again and the cop literally cracks me up. I really like a good rant. It’s great to see someone lose it. I think everyone needs that every so often.  I have a feeling that he’s probably a pretty good guy and probably a good and decent cop.

We see this in you every day bruh....

15 minutes ago, Anler said:

I pretty much answer yes or no. I got pulled over last year on the expressway. I was hungover like a mofo and just zoned out. Well I passed a trooper and he was pissed. I was in the left lane and he flipped the lights so I pull to the right and he gets out and starts yelling at me 1. for blowing right passed him like no fucks given and 2. because he wanted me to pull over to the left where it was safer for him. He asks why I would speed right by him and i didnt want to say because im hung over and wasnt paying attention so I just say "im dumb". You should have seen the look on his face. Its like I just took all of the wind out of him. That was the end of the conversation and he gave me a ticket:lol: 

One of these days I'll get my videos chopped up and post it... :lol:

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Window up.

I have gotten my share of tix I prob could have gotten out of by not being a ass hat . but I don't think even I would pass a cop going 20 over just to flip him.off .

I'll chat with the cop when i get pulled over.  Gets me out of way more tickets than i deserve to get out of.   I have gotten 5 tickets in the last 700k or so miles, 3 when i was 16/17.   I've probably been pulled over 50+ times.  Now that I think about it only 2 tickets I have gotten since i was over 18 was with the whole family in the car by NH state troopers at 25 over,  when pulled solo or with just my son I haven't gotten one.   My son didn't have the same luck,  he got a 90 in 70 ticket last spring in Louisiana

3 hours ago, Snake said:

Window up.

The brain trust says you should tell the cops where you're going and not be an asshole. :lol: