Another Case of Police Brutality.

47 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Poor cops. They don't know how to handle guys like this.

I should be called in to train these cops how to handle a situation like this.

I am the " DOCTOR OF DRUNKS, PROFESSOR OF PUNKS ".

I am not a constitutional law aficionado.

No motor vehicle geek

No criminal law.

No DARE OFFICER

No Community Policing Officer

No School resource officer

NADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PUNKS AND DRUNKS, THAT'S MY FORTE'!!!!!

OMG!!!! No cop knows how to handle a punk or a drunk, like I do!!!! NO ONE!!!

That negro should have been struck with the baton, the second he resisted arrest!!! 

Too many cops make the mistake of giving the perp the upper hand. THE SECOND THEY RESIST YOU HAVE TO START SMASHING HIM WITH THE CLUB!! THEY ARE TELLING YOU THAT THEY ARE NOT GOING TO COMPLY, SO SMASH THEM!!!!

Now, look at these two HONKIES, they now have a dead negroid and all the bullshit they have to go through, when they could have stunned him with the baton rouge. 

55 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Poor cops. They don't know how to handle guys like this.

I should be called in to train these cops how to handle a situation like this.

I am the " DOCTOR OF DRUNKS, PROFESSOR OF PUNKS ".

I am not a constitutional law aficionado.

No motor vehicle geek

No criminal law.

No DARE OFFICER

No Community Policing Officer

No School resource officer

NADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PUNKS AND DRUNKS, THAT'S MY FORTE'!!!!!

OMG!!!! No cop knows how to handle a punk or a drunk, like I do!!!! NO ONE!!!

That negro should have been struck with the baton, the second he resisted arrest!!! 

Too many cops make the mistake of giving the perp the upper hand. THE SECOND THEY RESIST YOU HAVE TO START SMASHING HIM WITH THE CLUB!! THEY ARE TELLING YOU THAT THEY ARE NOT GOING TO COMPLY, SO SMASH THEM!!!!

Now, look at these two HONKIES, they now have a dead negroid and all the bullshit they have to go through, when they could have stunned him with the baton rouge. 

Mall cop !!! LMMFAO 

2 hours ago, The One said:

Mall cop !!! LMMFAO 

If I could have arrested you, I would have kept punching you in the head, where it would not show, and I would have twisted your arm behind your back, so it really hurt you, but just shy of dislocating your shoulder!!!!

I would do that to you, 1jkw, 800 Faggon, and Awful Mouthful of Cum!!!  

I would hurt Moutful of cum the most, 'cause he thinks he's a big tough guy with a physique that he posted.

I'd rub his face in the dirt, and put a death-grip on his throat, and squeeze like a bastid!!  

Did you guys see the ferocity that negro fought with? Did you see how he wrestled them and how he tried to punch them in the face!!!

See, what the negros are doing!!!

They are defying police authority...NATIONWIDE!!!  OBAMA DID THIS!!!!

Fukkin bastids!!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member

The guy failed sobriety test.......resisted arrest. Then grabs cop taser and throws a punch. Breaks free, starts running and fires taser at persuing cops. The shooting was justified......law and order baby!   :cop::lol:

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

The guy failed sobriety test.......resisted arrest. Then grabs cop taser and throws a punch. Breaks free, starts running and fires taser at persuing cops. The shooting was justified......law and order baby!   :cop::lol:

If the black reporter says it was police brutality, then that's what it was. Why would she lie?

:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

If the black reporter says it was police brutality, then that's what it was. Why would she lie?

:lol:

And the worst part is we are getting well done over cooked burgers from that Wendy's now.  :bbq:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, The One said:

Lmmfao ok superfag

I would keep punching you where it would not show too much, then I'd hold your face down in the dirt by your neck!!!   

That stupid fat fuck msnbc reporter that was the subject of the “mostly peaceful protesters” with fires in the background did it again tonight. While Wendy’s is getting torched to the ground, looks like “peaceful protesters”. :lol:You couldn't make  this shit up. 

44 minutes ago, Crowder said:

That stupid fat fuck msnbc reporter that was the subject of the “mostly peaceful protesters” with fires in the background did it again tonight. While Wendy’s is getting torched to the ground, looks like “peaceful protesters”. :lol:You couldn't make  this shit up. 

It's unreal. It just bounces right off the true believers though..

This might be tormenting us for months. It seem like the blacks are gonna' push this as far as they can. 

I see more bad days ahead. 

Negroids will continue to fight cops, continue to get shot. 

A fukkin nightmare. 

A FUKKIN NIGHTMARE!!!

9 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Projectile tasers are considered a weapon in Georgia.

Point a loaded weapon at a cop?

Congrats. You won the prize.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Projectile tasers are considered a weapon in Georgia.

Point a loaded weapon at a cop?

Congrats. You won the prize.

And buildings burn and a few cops get assassinated. More prizes. Cop terminated. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

And buildings burn and a few cops get assassinated. More prizes. Cop terminated. 

I could give a fuck either way.

Point is he played the game and lost. Burning Wendy's and firing a cop... he's just as dead.

Win.

14 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I would keep punching you where it would not show too much, then I'd hold your face down in the dirt by your neck!!!   

Sure you would , ROBOCOP!!!

25 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

See Pahoenix, they are just not at our level of knowledge of the afro-american mentality. Guys like Moto, Spin, Jimmy must be playing us like fiddles. They can't possibly be defending black american violence. 

This whole thing is a fukkin nightmare. Guys like us knew that though. Now, the rest of America is seeing it. Some don't see that IN EVERY CASE the negro was committing a crime, and refused to yield to police authority.  

FUKKIN NIGHTMARE.  

Edited by Guest