Hells Angels & Mongols heading to Seattle ...

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

I doubt that very much. Those guys don't like attention. 

We'll see...

Those guys can't stand the anti American punks worse than they are worried about attention. Outlaws are joining in now too it sounds like. 

Will be fucking epic if they do...!

post on Facebook has announced that some American patriots are planning to take back the Antifa occupation zone on July 4th. The post reads:

On July 4th, Independence Day, a coalition of patriot groups and all who want to join are going to retake the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone for America. Antifa members are illegally occupying public property and terrorizing small businesses in the neighborhood. American patriots have agreed to come together again, remove the barricades illegally obstructing traffic, and free the people in the zone.

We are not going to hurt anybody, break the law, etc. We are simply going to tear down the illegal barriers on public property, clean up the mess these communist kids made, and return the police station over to Seattle Police Department control.

*The staging area will be Seward Park. The parking lot can handle roughly 10,000 bikes easily.

• Like 2

Who supports Antifa besides antifa themselves? No one, except maybe the Dems, although they won't admit. 

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

We'll see...

Those guys can't stand the anti American punks worse than they are worried about attention. Outlaws are joining in now too it sounds like. 

Will be fucking epic if they do...!

post on Facebook has announced that some American patriots are planning to take back the Antifa occupation zone on July 4th. The post reads:

On July 4th, Independence Day, a coalition of patriot groups and all who want to join are going to retake the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone for America. Antifa members are illegally occupying public property and terrorizing small businesses in the neighborhood. American patriots have agreed to come together again, remove the barricades illegally obstructing traffic, and free the people in the zone.

We are not going to hurt anybody, break the law, etc. We are simply going to tear down the illegal barriers on public property, clean up the mess these communist kids made, and return the police station over to Seattle Police Department control.

*The staging area will be Seward Park. The parking lot can handle roughly 10,000 bikes easily.

Anything that stands in the way of them destroying America’s youth with peddling meth. How do you think they make their money? :lol: 

• Thanks 1

Just now, spin_dry said:

Anything that stands in the way of them destroying America’s youth with peddling meth. How do you think they make their money? :lol: 

Now they are the heroes! :lol:

Don't forget their human trafficking "business"... :news:

3 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

You two hens should go lecture & scold them when they roll in to town :lol:

:saluting:

I'm sure the FBI will be watching. I know some of those guys, they are always followed. 

They certainly wouldn't make an announcement.

It would be a long stretch to classify an announcement by "some American patriots",  related to either group.

Most people wouldn't have a clue they were present.  Their presence here went pretty much unnoticed.  Not to mention the privately hired snipers sitting on rooftops.

The general public is more interested in news and bla bla bla.  These guys couldn't care less.

Neocons: We are a country of laws! Constitution! I need my guns to protect me from the gubment!

Also neocons: let's bring in criminals to violently overthrow a protest of govt abuse! 

• Haha 3

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Fordy cheering on meth dealers and human traffickers...wouldn’t expect anything less!!! 🤣🤣

He is not alone. I'm sure lots of good Christians are cool with that. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, awful knawful said:

Any better than cheering on useless cunts destroying everything they can?

AKA your people.

Not my people but whatever makes you feel better about supporting 1% Bikers who have been shitbags for decades and I’m not cheering on looting or burning buildings but keep trying.

22 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

20 minutes ago, Anler said:

Now they are the heroes! :lol:

Don't forget their human trafficking "business"... :news:

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Fordy cheering on meth dealers and human traffickers...wouldn’t expect anything less!!! 🤣🤣

Nice job on the taking points follow up Smales!

Not my people but whatever makes you feel better about supporting 1% Bikers who have been shitbags for decades and I’m not cheering on looting or burning buildings but keep trying.

I don't care if Atilla the Hun and Hitler himself tears up shit in there.... :lol:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Snake said:

Nice job on the taking points follow up Smales!

That’s funny considering the way you and Woolie play your little games...always coordinating the insults and whatnot...just precious!!!🤣

That’s funny considering the way you and Woolie play your little games...always coordinating the insults and whatnot...just precious!!!🤣

Your one trick pony act is old Smales.

Look at my 'likes' vs your 'likes'.... you are a one man fluff squad. :lol: