Random Photo Thread

This fall. Town Beach right behind me.Same sunset. Color kept changing every few minutes. Yellow, then red, then purple. Suprising my old crappy broken iphone took these.

50FC6EC1-2A7D-4A3B-B223-F649148F64D1.jpeg

D6B76F3C-26F2-44F8-9BA8-999933E295E2.jpeg

Edited by CFM
  • Like 8

11 minutes ago, CFM said:

Hey CKF, you miss this place ? :)

4F9A094E-492C-427D-BBD3-BACD49D4BC23.jpeg

A2A85310-C833-4694-A579-60479831113B.jpeg

A buddy and I used to go there on our Honda 650xl's.We primarily road the back roads of Tamworth and Sandwich when we road locally. Sandwich Notch was always a fun ride :bc:

• Like 1

On 1/2/2021 at 5:51 PM, Carlos Danger said:

Local guy bought an iCon 5

IMG_20201107_133518.jpg

Fuckers are loud one of my customers has 2 . You can here them taking off 2 bays over lol .he buzzez my house to fuck with me now and again when I am in the yard lol

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ARTIE KATZ said:

Gustafson's is the Best.  Great Jerky and smoked fish.

I never miss a chance to stop there and my daughter goes to NMU so whenever she comes home she makes a stop for me.👍🏼🇺🇸

On 1/4/2021 at 4:08 PM, Ez ryder said:

Fuckers are loud one of my customers has 2 . You can here them taking off 2 bays over lol .he buzzez my house to fuck with me now and again when I am in the yard lol

The Icon is quiet compared to the Lake 270 and Sea Bee that used to be on the lake. Pusher props make more noise for sure.

Freezing rain here yesterday so I had to get bulk salt. This guy pulls in with a Toyota same time as me. Has the same salter as me. Buys a half yard same as me. I know my F250 is at capacity weight with a half yard, skirting the edges of over weight depending how much fuel is in the tank.

6CD03CDE-8F67-43F4-823E-83D5ED26FB76.thumb.jpeg.b7328a677b12c7270ec9905d497db4db.jpeg

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

20 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

This poor sap clipped a light pole, ripped the whole wheel off

IMG_20210117_120317533_HDR.jpg

The front end looks undamaged, or at least it does to me.

Isn't there a known front end issue with GM trucks doing this exact same thing without actually hitting anything? 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, irv said:

Isn't there a known front end issue with GM trucks doing this exact same thing without actually hitting anything? 

If you click the pic and make it bigger there's yellow paint on the front bumper & the bumper looks to have scratches and dented in a little...... :thumbsup:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, irv said:

Saw a sign the other day said " paying cash for junk cars"

I thought , huh , no big deal . Chevy owners been doing that for yrs.

• Haha 1

On 1/13/2021 at 3:14 PM, Blackstar said:

Freezing rain here yesterday so I had to get bulk salt. This guy pulls in with a Toyota same time as me. Has the same salter as me. Buys a half yard same as me. I know my F250 is at capacity weight with a half yard, skirting the edges of over weight depending how much fuel is in the tank.

6CD03CDE-8F67-43F4-823E-83D5ED26FB76.thumb.jpeg.b7328a677b12c7270ec9905d497db4db.jpeg

Toyota’s are so strong they can replace even 3/4 and 1 ton trucks now a days. My neighbor pulls a 34 ft boat in the summer and 27” enclosed snowmobile trailer in the winter with no problem. :lies:

Edited by b.lee
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, b.lee said:

Toyota’s are so strong they can replace even 3/4 and 1 ton trucks now a days. My neighbor pulls a 34 ft boat in the summer and 27” enclosed snowmobile trailer in the winter with no problem. :lies:

Ya been there done that....if you're towing alot and heavy....a 1 ton is the way to go....I've worn a few gas trucks right the fuck out thinking like that.

7 minutes ago, Dave said:

Ya been there done that....if you're towing alot and heavy....a 1 ton is the way to go....I've worn a few gas trucks right the fuck out thinking like that.

Agreed

Shit I was towing a 2 place clamshell trailer back in the day and my 1/2 ton truck was struggling up the hills and bridges on I-75. Good old 5.3L Silverado, the gutless wonder. 

Ever since that day, I bought my first diesel and never looked back. Tow whatever I want and never downshift from over drive all the way to the cabin. 

• Like 1