Random Photo Thread

• Gold Member
On 11/23/2019 at 5:32 AM, Polaris 550 said:

I made about 20 Gs yesterday in my Fidelity account, faggot. You must have me confused with someone else.

Hey, have you ever thought of auditioning for Matt Roloff's double on " LITTLE PEOPLE, BIG WORLD "??? 

That's a lot of handjobs!  :lol:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

What are we looking at?

Was rolling down 81s..RV towing its own helicopter..

Definitely don't want to dump that of it's trailer..🙄

:lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, smokin george said:

This was yesterday's snow. I shoveled the deck off with just as much the day before

We've got about 6" on the ground here. A warmup and rain is in the forecast for Monday - Tuesday :(

19 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

BC life, west of jasper this morning.

20191206_103441.jpg

I can’t even imagine driving a truck like that in those conditions with all the idiots on the road. 

1 hour ago, Fireball 440 said:

New Ariens snowblower I bought last weekend. 

I need a bigger one for where I'm at now. Looking at the Deluxe 30efi and the Platinum 30 SHO.   But no black Friday sales and I'm not paying regular price for one now when there's no big snow gonna happen anytime soon. 

6 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

I need a bigger one for where I'm at now. Looking at the Deluxe 30efi and the Platinum 30 SHO.   But no black Friday sales and I'm not paying regular price for one now when there's no big snow gonna happen anytime soon. 

Just an FYI, a dealer is making $180ish on those blower models. There isn't really any wiggle room so don't hold it against them..The margins about 8-10%..

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Just an FYI, a dealer is making $180ish on those blower models. There isn't really any wiggle room so don't hold it against them..The margins about 8-10%..

I can get 10% off at Lowe's right now with my Veterans discount on the Deluxe 30efi .  Covers the sales tax and a little bit more. Or I can wait until Spring and see if they can do any better than that at Hellebuyck's or Ball Equipment.  

5 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

I can get 10% off at Lowe's right now with my Veterans discount on the Deluxe 30efi .  Covers the sales tax and a little bit more. Or I can wait until Spring and see if they can do any better than that at Hellebuyck's or Ball Equipment.  

Buy from a dealer is my stance, fuck the box stores..Just know a dealer isn't making shit on that snow thrower...We don't even sell them any more and live in the snowiest large city in America..No money is selling snow throwers..

Honda is the only snow thrower mfg where a dealer might eek out 15% plus.

Buy from a dealer is my stance, fuck the box stores..Just know a dealer isn't making shit on that snow thrower...We don't even sell them any more and live in the snowiest large city in America..No money is selling snow throwers..

Yep , keep your neighbors employed.

26 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Hellebucyks.....they do drywall and masonry up here....wonder if they are related. Unique name so more than likely. :thumb:

If I buy from Lowe's it would get serviced at Hellebuyck's if it ever needed any warranty work.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hellebucyks.....they do drywall and masonry up here....wonder if they are related. Unique name so more than likely. :thumb:

Could be   Not a very common name. Kid who played QB for Almont in state championship is a Hellebuyck. 

• Like 1