Random Photo Thread

• Platinum Contributing Member
42 minutes ago, frenchy said:

No one believes your BS stories of the conditions you regularly drive through so save it. 

He bought a Raptor and drove it on the expressway....a regular Ivan Stewart!!!!!:lmao:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

No one believes your BS stories of the conditions you regularly drive through so save it. 

I drive in deeper snow  than you do, and way more often. You never leave the city and never go anywhere without plowed roads 

18 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He bought a Raptor and drove it on the expressway....a regular Ivan Stewart!!!!!:lmao:

I do way more than you do , and you live "up N" :lol: 

8 hours ago, frenchy said:

Who cares about deep snow pretty much any tire with tread is capable in Deep snow in a 4X4 truck. 

Ice is s different story and those or any 4 season tire simply can’t compare to a dedicated winter tire on ice. 

Blizzaks would destroy those bfgs in any ice/ snow test.

For half the money!

9 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

I drive in deeper snow  than you do, and way more often. You never leave the city and never go anywhere without plowed roads 

Sure you do. Says the guy whose afraid to post a pic of his sleds Odometer. 

98% of your driving is on the roads in and around Detroit. Scary weather there! :lol: 

and you go ‘up north’ bahaha A handful of times a tear. You’re a fucking joke and your massive insecurity complex is showing. Again. 

Edited by frenchy
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

You're a citiot and have no idea what I do...my clapped out 2000 Silverado has been off road and in deeper shit than your bullshit Raptor ever was. :lmao:

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

98% of your driving is on the roads in and around Detroit. Scary weather there! :lol: 

and you go ‘up north’ bahaha A handful of times a tear. You’re a fucking joke and your massive insecurity complex is showing. Again. 

My daughter drives back and forth to school in Marquette in her Lexus in worse conditions than Pretend Ivan Stewart has ever experienced. 😂

47 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Very materialistic angry little fella.

6 hours ago, awful knawful said:

But not deeper than me!

🖕

You have no idea where I've been to and what I've driven in 

4 hours ago, frenchy said:

Sure you do.

Says the guy whose afraid to post a pic of his sleds Odometer. 

You never leave the city. That's a fact. 

Do you even own a sled? No that's right you're another one who hangs out on MULTIPLE snowmobile sites who hasn't owned or been on a sled in forever, yet you're going to try and tell me what I do-  Awesome life you got there.  Wonderful example you're setting. 

I don't live anywhere near Detroit. And fact is , I drive in deeper snow than you do.  You probably won't even leave the house if it snows more than a few inches. 

Fact is, I've been in deeper snow than you have way more than you ever will be. You just stay home and pretend online like fat ass Pouts. 

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You're a citiot and have no idea what I do...my clapped out 2000 Silverado has been off road and in deeper shit than your bullshit Raptor ever was. :lmao:

Yea sure fat ass.  You're just a jealous massively butt hurt fat fuck because you're broke and can't afford nice things.  You don't know shit about me and what I do. 

And you calling me a citiot is beyond funny , little Grosse Point transfer bitch :lol: 

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

My daughter drives back and forth to school in Marquette in her Lexus in worse conditions than Pretend Ivan Stewart has ever experienced. 😂

Yea right.  She's been going there for what a little over a year. :lol:  I've been to the UP way more times than you have Mr. pretend snowmobiler.  

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS

1 minute ago, awful knawful said:

Please do tell.

I highly doubt you get snow like we do on the Gaspe.

You're wrong.

Admit it. Swallows!

Do you think I honestly give a fuck? 

And go ahead and show me where I ever said BFG KOs were dedicated snow tires, or the best tire in snow.  I'll wait..... :news:

20 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

:lol: :lmao: ok :lol2:

15 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Those are not an all season you stupid fucking pot head loser 

Well they sure as fuck aren't an all season you fucking moron. 

:lol: Yea, you never smoke pot :lmao:

Sure you can use them in any time of the year, but it's a waste. 

Kinda funny you say they aren't a snow tire, yet they're one of the top rated for traction in snow 

STFU fat ass useless dumb fuck 

6 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Do you think I honestly give a fuck? 

And go ahead and show me where I ever said BFG KOs were dedicated snow tires, or the best tire in snow.  I'll wait..... :news:

4 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Fuck off, dumb  fuckin Canuck 

:owned:

Fuck you get vagina hurt easily.

Admit you're wrong and it's like putting salve on those swollen va Jay Jay lips!

7 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

:owned:

Fuck you get vagina hurt easily.

Admit you're wrong and it's like putting salve on those swollen va Jay Jay lips!

I already said fuck off you Canuck fuck 

7 minutes ago, frenchy said:

I DRIVE IN DEEPER SNOW THAN YOU!!!!!

FACT!!!!

:lol: what a fucking loser. 

You calling anyone else a loser is beyond comical.  Your wife left you because of what a loser you are Oooops 

2 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

I already said fuck off you Canuck fuck 

You calling anyone else a loser is beyond comical.  Your wife left you because of what a loser you are Oooops 

WGAF half the population gets divorced and you’ll have to do better than that you big fucking crybaby you’re throwing a fucking fit and picking fights over who you think drives in deeper snow more. 

that screams loser, loser. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

WGAF half the population gets divorced and you’ll have to do better than that you big fucking crybaby you’re throwing a fucking fit and picking fights over who you think drives in deeper snow more. 

Running a Raptor doesn't exactly scream confidence.

:thumbsup:

6 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Your wife left you because you're a loser, yet you call someone else a loser-  Go take a look in the mirror and you'll see the loser 

2 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Running a Raptor doesn't exactly scream confidence.

:thumbsup:

Another jealous butt hurt crybaby,  because someone bought something you can't afford. :lmao: