Random Photo Thread

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Nice day to be in the water!

It sure is. I gave the boat a good soaping and cleaned out the beer cans I left in it the last few nights. Plus I went down to my dad's and helped him with his hoist. Later on I'm giving my niece a boating lesson. I'm adulting today. :bc:

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

It sure is. I gave the boat a good soaping and cleaned out the beer cans I left in it the last few nights. Plus I went down to my dad's and helped him with his hoist. Later on I'm giving my niece a boating lesson. I'm adulting today. :bc:

I had to do that yesterday! :lol:

Enjoy Brad! :bc:

• Like 1

On 7/9/2022 at 7:54 PM, Jimmy Snacks said:

Bad day for one of the Boyne Thunder boats…good news is nobody was hurt.

Not my photo

20924F19-9B54-42DF-B561-8E20B98E8F65.thumb.jpeg.581047db45dd200b5f5d59e2880c4812.jpeg

Were you there?  We stayed on deer lake and hung out at a friends condo.  Saw some really cool boats all weekend. 

2FCCF3F9-C688-4298-9161-402DC9458158.jpeg

E2F04100-1F4E-495B-A336-13CE833AD525.jpeg

• Like 3

• Gold Member

Moments after this was fired some jackass loser renter comes walking over sounding like Bill Lumbergh but even more prissy and says they have a rescue dog and he had a really shitty life and they were here to celebrate the 1 year anniversary of their dead dad and he just loved owasco lake and they leave on Saturday and would we please please please not do this until sunday.

FUCK THAT DUDE!! This is going off again tomorrow!!!  :bc:

Edited by Kivalo
  • Like 3

13 hours ago, Cold War said:

Were you there?  We stayed on deer lake and hung out at a friends condo.  Saw some really cool boats all weekend. 

2FCCF3F9-C688-4298-9161-402DC9458158.jpeg

E2F04100-1F4E-495B-A336-13CE833AD525.jpeg

Hell yeah…very nice! I walked down to Lake Michigan Beach and checked them out….very cool event that raises money for a great cause.👍🏼🌞🇺🇸

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sylvester Stallone and director Ted Kotcheff on the set of the film First Blood (1982) 💥

809E61B2-5531-4EED-870F-5D197876BB73.thumb.jpeg.cea775cdf4b5a4f5499c47f87c278a3f.jpeg

Filmed in Hope, British Columbia

Best movie of all the Rambos imo.

• Like 1

• Gold Member

I got these Rabbits in my yard this year everyday about 3-4 of em. Ive left em alone and now they have zero fear of me....A Hawk took one out the other day found the remains. But at one point I counted 5 of em. 

If the apocalypse comes at least Ill have rabbit stew for a day or two xD

F7AB9BDC-8322-4648-A1FC-DCEB64C15DB5.jpeg

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

I got these Rabbits in my yard this year everyday about 3-4 of em. Ive left em alone and now they have zero fear of me....A Hawk took one out the other day found the remains. But at one point I counted 5 of em. 

If the apocalypse comes at least Ill have rabbit stew for a day or two xD

We always use rabbits as a gauge to tell us if yotes or fox are around in our neighborhood. Sometimes we see quite a few then for weeks on end, none. A decent size hawk has been flying around lately as well and just landed in the tree I was talking about yesterday. Blended in real good which concerned the shit out of me as we have 2 small cats that we let outside in a cat cabana. The mesh is only plastic so I doubt the hawk would have much trouble, if any, getting them. And no, I don't leave them out there unattended but with the speed of the hawks, I'd have to be on my toes if one ever did decide to attack. 

WP_20220528_11_51_40_Pro.jpg

WP_20220602_14_13_44_Pro.jpg

WP_20220602_14_13_55_Pro.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1