Random Photo Thread

We are down in Nova Scotia for the summer. We went and filled a tote with water,drained the antifreeze out of the lines,filled up the tank and put up the sun shelter. We get sun all day and it's a friggin roaster. The new beer fridge is full and the beer is cold. Bring on the partaaay lol

20220616_153016.jpg

• Like 9

22 hours ago, ckf said:

Is everyone ok?

Yeah no big thing not many trips go by with out one of us on there side .

First thing I buy is a harness with every sxs I own.  This was the rzr first time on her side but deff not the last .

My bud put his on its side 2 times that weekend lol 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

Yeah no big thing not many trips go by with out one of us on there side .

First thing I buy is a harness with every sxs I own.  This was the rzr first time on her side but deff not the last .

My bud put his on its side 2 times that weekend lol 

Cool! Stay safe and have fun :bc:

• Gold Member
On 5/24/2022 at 10:55 PM, DriftBusta said:

Boat is getting splashed tomorrow, fresh polish and waxj new boat name, new underwater LEDs, new bottom paint, bring on the season.  

8B8C739A-F1F7-403B-97B9-0391E5485D48.jpeg

BD8D08C7-BC9E-46A1-9059-BAA4B3134B93.jpeg

559B4DE9-0904-4272-A5D9-5F56E20B31EF.jpeg

E7295C0D-1121-406F-83EE-E28C7FBB2246.jpeg

I didn't know you kept her at Mystic. I went through the ranks at the Seaport's sailing program and finally did 3 trips aboard the Brilliant. I was asked to come back as an teacher and I said no. I regret that decision to this day.

The SV Brilliant is my all time favorite boat! I have such amazing memories from that boat. Went through Hurricane Bob in Gloucester as a crew on the Brilliant. Got my first blowjob on the bowsprit! :lol:

Hell my forum name, KIVALO, is bastardized Hungarian but it means Brilliant.

I love that place!!  :bc:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Saw this on the FB….very cool! 

It was very cool to watch the Michigan High School State Trap Tournament this weekend.  More than 1,000 young shooters from sixty schools turned out for the event.  Lots of lead in the air, smiling faces and supportive cheering families.  A big congrats to all involved! #trap #shootingsports #highschoolsports

1C78E843-9151-4C96-A5CA-BF74605F588B.thumb.jpeg.4ce8e4ff1d5e1cebc29182aca153001c.jpeg6FBF96ED-37F9-40E6-9D9C-835D1104EC83.thumb.jpeg.0b5d602efd4dd8616cceadb7c4aa0d1c.jpeg

• Like 2

On 6/16/2022 at 10:12 AM, ckf said:

Nice! What area?

Back when I had a street bike we had a 32 mile road through the White Mountains of NH that was a blast when the traffic was light.

West grey county/clearview twp. Ontario.  About ten min from my house. 

Roads are pretty straight around here, but I can get to a lot of fun ones in about an hour. 

I hear ya about traffic, but makes it a bit more fun when ya have to make those Hail Mary passes.  The thing that’s most irritating is it’s a popular road bicycle route, but that’s when I drop a gear and give them an earful. 

• Like 1

On 6/16/2022 at 10:15 AM, EvilBird said:

Nice Bike :thumbsup:

Nice thing about the used Harley market is that if you wait/search enough, you’ll find the exact bike you want with the upgrades already installed. 

Found this the other day, I wouldn’t change a thing on it. ‘16 dyna with super low mileage 2k miles.  Priced really high though, and I’m gonna pass on it. Imo not a good time to spend a lot of money on luxuries. 

B5F3538A-42D6-44C6-8E3C-E475EBCFB1DB.png

2 hours ago, HSR said:

97*f here yesterday 

I imagine that water is still pretty cold, no? Today has been our hottest day all spring/summer and it's still only 27-28 C out here currently. The Weather Network, which isn't surprising in the least being funded by Trudeau and the Liberals, have spouted all kinds of warnings. Its like they think their audience has never experienced any significant heat or sun in their lives. :lol:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, irv said:

I imagine that water is still pretty cold, no? Today has been our hottest day all spring/summer and it's still only 27-28 C out here currently. The Weather Network, which isn't surprising in the least being funded by Trudeau and the Liberals, have spouted all kinds of warnings. Its like they think their audience has never experienced any significant heat or sun in their lives. :lol:

Yeah it was only 58* on the graph,,,,brrrrrrr. Wife went in ,,,I got as far as my nads ,,,uh-uh.

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, HSR said:

Yeah it was only 58* on the graph,,,,brrrrrrr. Wife went in ,,,I got as far as my nads ,,,uh-uh.

Jesus, our lake showed 76 on mine this week.  I've been in a bunch, but at 58 I would have yesterday but that is it.

20 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Jesus, our lake showed 76 on mine this week.  I've been in a bunch, but at 58 I would have yesterday but that is it.

Clearwater Lake is over 200ft deep and crystal clear.It takes a long time to warm up. Lots of 35+ lb lakers get caught out of there.

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Clearwater Lake is over 200ft deep and crystal clear.It takes a long time to warm up. Lots of 35+ lb lakers get caught out of there.

Gotcha.  We don't break 115' and while the zebra mussels have REALLY cleared up the lake, it isn't crystal.  It's been hot as shit here though.  I grew up North of here a ways and we are way ahead of there.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

The very first Tim Hortons location in Canada was North Bay, where they sold burgers. The first donut shop would open in Hamilton a short time later.

A00A4D3C-40AF-48F4-89E8-24F8E785A159.thumb.jpeg.7f7bf65839e8b23eb8330e681900f9ec.jpeg

• Like 2