Random Photo Thread

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, Kivalo said:

CurveXS skis on the XCR? How do they perform?

I love curve skis, have had 3 sets on different sleds, way better that OEM in all ways..

You get your sled yet??

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

I love curve skis, have had 3 sets on different sleds, way better that OEM in all ways..

You get your sled yet??

It's at the dealer but I'm in Florida. I wanted to head home yesterday but I'm catching shit because tomorrow is my mom's 79th. I told her the 80th was the year so not to worry. It's not going over well. :lol:

• Sad 1

• Gold Member
36 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

It's at the dealer but I'm in Florida. I wanted to head home yesterday but I'm catching shit because tomorrow is my mom's 79th. I told her the 80th was the year so not to worry. It's not going over well. :lol:

Just made the call, flying home Thursday morning.

• Like 2

On 1/18/2022 at 9:38 AM, Kivalo said:

Yeah my anniversary falls on hay days about every other year.  It never goes over well when I say on Fri AM we'll I will be home Sunday night lol . But after 20some yrs I still can't understand why she acts like it is some sort of surprise lol

Edited by Ez ryder

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Here's another arctic cat in pittsburg , trail 112

firecat.jpg

That sucks. Remind me again where 112 is. I know it was often in our loops out of Stewartstown. I'm thinking on the outside going north south on the ME border?

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ckf said:

That sucks. Remind me again where 112 is. I know it was often in our loops out of Stewartstown. I'm thinking on the outside going north south on the ME border?

Not sure . Twas on the book. I havnt ridden the burg in a few yrs.

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

Here's another arctic cat in pittsburg , trail 112

firecat.jpg

I don't believe that's a Cat. Clutch appears to be a TRA, and the shape of the A-arm and rear scissor arm would also suggest a Ski-Doo? Pipe extends into the nose vs Cat laydown engines that cross side-to-side over the engine.

Edited by Premium

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, ckf said:

112 is megalloway road I believe goes down to near the windmills 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

112 is megalloway road I believe goes down to near the windmills 

I knew it was a trail that I should know. We usually avoided Magaoway Rd as the fish cops liked to hang out there.