Random Photo Thread

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Wyatt Earp's house in St. Michaels Alaska. He lived here in 1899 and sold beer & cigars either to or for the Alaska Commercial Stores.

20210929_023734.jpg

That's fucking cool as heck  B!!

• 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Great shot John

Thanks Steve. It's a great spot for sunsets overlooking Lake Willoughby. We were just passing through when the sky started to turn. I raced up the hill and got there just in time.

2 hours ago, Sled_Hed said:

Buddy and his brother are putting this up on their beef farm.

FB_IMG_1635126156663.jpg

My bud put one of those up yrs back . Fabric lasted about 10 before starting to rip . It now has pollbarn steel about 1/2 way down . Every yr a few more sheets get added as Fabric tears go lower and lower lol  . He got his storage and deductions out of it . 

5 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

My bud put one of those up yrs back . Fabric lasted about 10 before starting to rip . It now has pollbarn steel about 1/2 way down . Every yr a few more sheets get added as Fabric tears go lower and lower lol  . He got his storage and deductions out of it . 

It will be interesting to see the longevity of them. They put up 2 this year. A 100ft one for hay and this 80ft for cattle. The cover has a 15 year warranty.