Random Photo Thread

Boat I built some parts for. We ran it on this lake a few times to tune it in. Funnest day was when two police boats showed up. i did a fly by in mine to distract them and they took the bait. What a day. lolololol. We got up on trailers and pulled them into another private drive and just watched the police go back and forth rest of the afternoon. lololol Yeh, I have most all of it on video. :)

[004474].jpg

• Like 5

Inside Beede Falls in the winter. Have a great video of this too. This is all frozen. Some water is running on left that you can't see here.

[004473].jpg

Edited by CFM
  • Like 5

My son had an ice fishing field trip in elementary school. How cool - right down the street / lake. I chaperoned and of course we went by snowmobile. Lolol. Great day with the kids. That's my sled on the right.

[004476].jpg

Edited by CFM
  • Like 4

This was about 18-19yrs ago. Yeh, the boat was a little over size for my truck, but whatever it takes right ? Put intercooled superchargers in the boat (not mine) to help move it along. :) Actually, me wife (then girlfriend)  learned how to rebuild Holley Dominator carbs on this boat. She says, "looks like you have alot of carburetors apart, show me how." Lololol

[004349].jpg

Edited by CFM
  • Like 5

I took this driving the back way up to Twin Mtn, NH. This was a Thanksgiving weekend years back where we rode in a few feet of new snow on unmaintained for winter roads. Not many tday weekends we can ride, but it happens, and many don't know when certain spots get a few days of snow.

[004407].jpg

Edited by CFM
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, CFM said:

Inside Beede Falls in the winter. Have a great video of this too. This is all frozen. Some water is running on left that you can't see here.

[004473].jpg

Mike always wanted to go behind the falls when we were riding Sandwich Notch. We're you with him when you took the pic, lol.

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

Mike always wanted to go behind the falls when we were riding Sandwich Notch. We're you with him when you took the pic, lol.

No, this time with my wife. We have great videos inside of it that day.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CFM said:

Boat I built some parts for. We ran it on this lake a few times to tune it in. Funnest day was when two police boats showed up. i did a fly by in mine to distract them and they took the bait. What a day. lolololol. We got up on trailers and pulled them into another private drive and just watched the police go back and forth rest of the afternoon. lololol Yeh, I have most all of it on video. :)

[004474].jpg

Great pic! :thumbsup:

My buddies old boat and his new one.

HPIM0657 (Medium).JPG

Jet%20boat%20@%20Trailer%20Sept%202%202012%20023.jpg

pete 5.JPG

Pete 1.JPG

WP_20150729_19_43_26_Pro.jpg

• Like 7

1 hour ago, smokin george said:

Any slithering fkr appeared yesterday. It's a Hognose ( not poisonous) and apparently endangered. They can come and get it if they want it lol

FB_IMG_1631724786911.jpg

I think that’s was what this was also!

9B52A7C7-4C65-42D7-A461-3CFECD92F0A8.thumb.png.47fc3ff9873a27f3fa526e59b3f0a591.png

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

Nice 👍. Is your neighbor Steve Urkel 😂. Those things go for good money when there nice like that one.

He was a summer employee of my dad’s back in the 70’s. Became a school teacher, then a principal, then retired.

Some guy had lost interest in the project last spring so he bought 2 of them together and made 1 nice one.

Its pretty cool little machine.

• Like 1