Random Photo Thread

13 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Trip north was epic.  Brother and I were barefoot no t shirts and shorts for a week.  Picked up the boat in Ft Myers and headed south down to the keys.  Cut them short and went through the bridge in Marathon where we spent the night.  Next day ripped it north to Jupiter where a buddy of ours has a place.  Hung around for a day in Admirals Cove with a whole bunch of rediculouslly rich people.  Next day ripped another full day north 220 nm to St Augustine FL.  Following day to Charleston SC after getting pounded pretty good all day in the Atlantic.  Decided to tuck in ward to ICW up to Morehead NC.  Parked a couple boats over from Michael Jordan’s boat, some huge ass Viking with a sweet wrap.   Next day to Chesapeake VA, at a really cool place called the Atlantic Yacht Basin.  Met this 74 year old pony tailed pot smoking hippy Trump hating dude named Bob.  Helped with a minor repair and we were onto Atlantic City NJ the next day,  Fire works for our entertainment that night was an un expected touch.  Off the next day for the final leg to Mystic about 163 nm.  Got about 50 miles out, starboard motor loses power and starts blowing some smoke.  Long story short, had to limp it into Barnegat Bay and over to the Cummins dealer who claims the repairs are daily routine and bro should have it back by later this week.  Wives drove 3 Hes to pick us up and rest is history.  Boat has twin QSM-11 Cummins with like 600 hp each.  Epic trip but wasn’t what I would call all fun or anything I feel like doing again anytime soon.

6CAA94D4-0ED5-4E7A-90EB-A15382217430.jpeg

49176599-AD8C-41E6-9DD6-7C80B54554D1.jpeg

0AD3ED30-6883-42B8-BF30-4B53E493386A.jpeg

F6E366B0-BFFF-4F64-BF5F-3ECA9DB1F29B.jpeg

7B3870A1-C90B-4A84-B84E-15DD97F5A522.jpeg

BC957A0C-7EFA-4810-A280-605A8A490495.jpeg

That boat new, is some serious Benjamins. The interior alone is many thousands, let alone two big diesels. 

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

I think he bought his Bros boat and his bro bought the one they drove up from Florida

Oh, OK.  :thumb:

It was time to pull the big girl out of the greenhouse so she can reach her full potential. The smaller one on the right will be getting transplanted in to a 15 gallon fabric pot with promix. The bigger one is already in a 15 gallon pot. 

PXL_20210701_182917620.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 6/29/2021 at 10:44 PM, DriftBusta said:

175AAECA-B4AC-4035-93FB-87C8F9A1BBAE.jpeg

39B60B01-3227-4EF1-B207-589B9C97359A.jpeg

F9E8A95E-AE6D-429D-B08E-6FB062DC23DD.jpeg

1FAC3AE8-AB79-45D3-A32C-2A3ED5046BD2.jpeg

7900C711-3154-4489-9FC7-EB864DF5E60B.jpeg

22DCD949-ADF8-4D2D-93B1-101D2271399C.jpeg

Is the diesel fixed? 

What was broke?

How much did it cost?

Is it running now? Is the boat back to its dock?

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Is the diesel fixed? 

What was broke?

How much did it cost?

Is it running now? Is the boat back to its dock?

They got it buttoned back up today I guess, him and my nephew are ripping the final 190 miles home first thing tomorrow.  I rode with him for 8 days.  Hellava adventure and for the most part, a good ass time.  Repairs go with the game, especially when you run them  8-12 hrs a day a week at a time.  A couple days we were pounding through some pretty rugged seas too..  We're not going to talk about what anything cost  :lol: 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

They got it buttoned back up today I guess, him and my nephew are ripping the final 190 miles home first thing tomorrow.  I rode with him for 8 days.  Hellava adventure and for the most part, a good ass time.  Repairs go with the game, especially when you run them  8-12 hrs a day a week at a time.  A couple days we were pounding through some pretty rugged seas too..  We're not going to talk about what anything cost  :lol: 

My bud took a twin catipiler 45 foot  2 bed 2 bath  from Naples to MN few yrs back big fuel bills to say the least  lol 17 days 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah, big fun, and sometimes big bills.

5-7 Thou wouldn't shock me for the repair bill. 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

My bud took a twin catipiler 45 foot  2 bed 2 bath  from Naples to MN few yrs back big fuel bills to say the least  lol 17 days 

Ooofff.  

• Gold Member
17 minutes ago, CFM said:

I may be boating today too. Turned out much nicer than expected

Don’t tell Polaris550

257FB5B2-8386-4396-AEEE-9760E426C2BE.jpeg

ACC36D06-C1AB-40CB-A89D-9FADCFC7DF09.jpeg

You can prolly the friends and family discount behind Sandies if you let him tag along?  :dunno:

• Haha 1

I finally got it off the trailer today and went to the end of the road and back to check it out. It needs a tuneup, trans shifted good and the brakes work awesome. I've got it on jackstands now and pulled the wheels off to go and get the new tires on. I'm still taking it apart slowly to take it in for body/paint

20210710_111754.jpg

• Like 4

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, smokin george said:

I finally got it off the trailer today and went to the end of the road and back to check it out. It needs a tuneup, trans shifted good and the brakes work awesome. I've got it on jackstands now and pulled the wheels off to go and get the new tires on. I'm still taking it apart slowly to take it in for body/paint

20210710_111754.jpg

Let’s see a video of you burning down the old rubber before you pull the wheels off.   :3gears:

• Like 1