Random Photo Thread

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

STFU, duck-fucker.  

Why are you hating on your fishing boat? That's a nice little boat. Go drink some beer and catch some fish.

17 hours ago, irv said:

Gypsy moth infestation at our park and other large parts of Ontario.

These fuckers, the caterpillars, before they turn into gypsy moths, are doing a number on the trees! It rained chewed leaf's, caterpillars and caterpillar poop all weekend. Definitely had to cover your drinks if you were sitting under any trees. https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/windsor/windsor-sarnia-lambton-shores-gypsy-moths-1.6037086

WP_20210613_09_03_11_Pro.jpg

WP_20210613_09_03_20_Pro.jpg

WP_20210613_09_03_54_Pro.jpg

Same here in parts of VT & NH :(

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Same here in parts of VT & NH :(

It's bad this year! We had them last year too and most, including me, thought that was it but according to some, they usually last 3-4 yrs before the cycle ends. Many articles written about them with some saying this is the worst they have ever seen them.

Spraying is pricey and with all the environmental policies in place these days, it doesn't sound like it is going to happen? 

The last pic I posted is of our Birch tree, which hangs out over the water, over my boat somewhat. I love birch trees and this one is so unique it will be a shame if it dies. No idea if I am heading up this weekend or not but if I do I am not expecting any improvement. :sad:

• Sad 1

17 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Why are you hating on your fishing boat? That's a nice little boat. Go drink some beer and catch some fish.

12 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

I saw p550 at the launch over the weekend..:lol:

FB_IMG_1623379993026.jpg

Wut, you guys think this is funny???? 

• Gold Member
28 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Wut, you guys think this is funny???? 

I was being totally honest, you got a nice little fishing boat. Go use it. 

14 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

I saw p550 at the launch over the weekend..:lol:

FB_IMG_1623379993026.jpg

OK, that is some funny shit!!!  :lmao:

55 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I was being totally honest, you got a nice little fishing boat. Go use it. 

Yeah, it's an easy rig to own and operate. 

I had hoped to head out locally, this week, but as usual I got a shit load of stuff to do. 

Maybe Thursday I can head out. I might have the helper come up Wednesday. I'll see.    :fishing::fishing:

• Platinum Contributing Member
32 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I had hoped to head out locally, this week, but as usual I got a shit load of stuff to do. 

Maybe Thursday I can head out. I might have the helper come up Wednesday. I'll see.    :fishing::fishing:

:lol::bc:

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

You better catch some big ass fish you old fart!!

We talked about getting a pontoon for our place down in Nova Scotia. I looked all over down there on the internet and couldn't find anything we liked. We drove to two places today with no luck and I called at least 8 others. The one said he had one that was sold ( pending financing) but no down payment and I asked if he would give them a call and see if they're going to finalize. He called me back and today was my lucky day. It's a 2021 19ft Legend Splash Cottage EXT. I upgraded to a 60hp Merc, mooring cover,new trailer and a few other goodies. I'm going to pick it up 1st or 2nd week in July hopefully in time for the border to be open down east

c9f566f3-fb89-4f2a-a835-800670aab311.jpg

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, smokin george said:

We talked about getting a pontoon for our place down in Nova Scotia. I looked all over down there on the internet and couldn't find anything we liked. We drove to two places today with no luck and I called at least 8 others. The one said he had one that was sold ( pending financing) but no down payment and I asked if he would give them a call and see if they're going to finalize. He called me back and today was my lucky day. It's a 2021 19ft Legend Splash Cottage EXT. I upgraded to a 60hp Merc, mooring cover,new trailer and a few other goodies. I'm going to pick it up 1st or 2nd week in July hopefully in time for the border to be open down east

Congrats, George. It looks like a nice toon! :bc:

Took this a few mins ago of a storm passing by my work. I was a little sad that we weren't directly underneath as I love storms but meh

20210614_214930.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I've probably posted more pics on FS than anybody else.  :whatever2:

pics of piss stained tighty whities and 80's vintage polaroid's of magazine prints do not count!!

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Kivalo said:

pics of piss stained tighty whities and 80's vintage polaroid's of magazine prints do not count!!

STFU!! My broads were hot!!  

1 hour ago, Fireball 440 said:

What does your old lady say about you bragging about all your hot broads all of the time?

My wife absolutely hates every one of my ex'es. :lol:

You men ex wives ? How many ex'es have you got ? LOL

2 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

What does your old lady say about you bragging about all your hot broads all of the time?

My wife absolutely hates every one of my ex'es. :lol:

Holy shit, you don't think I let anybody know about this site do ya'????

Sometimes when we were going to restaurants, there would be a cute, YOUNG waitress that I was drooling over like a DIRTY OLD MAN, and she would get pissed if I talked about her. 

I just don't talk about anybody anymore. 

Three rules to my relationships:

1.  I'm going to fart.

2.  It's going to stink.

3.  I'm going to look at other women.

If you can get past that, we'll be good!

Oh, and a random photo.....

IMG_4873.JPG

Edited by Mag6240
  • Haha 1