Random Photo Thread

Worst shower pan I have ever seen . Can't believe it even lasted 5 yrs . Feel bad for the people but it is what you get when you take the cheep bid lol now it is costing them 10.

That hump heading to the wall behind drain  yes that is the 2 inch pvc drain  lol . Not sure what the worst part is the fact it is over 3 inches from the bottom of the pan liner to the drain or the fact that the liner was lower in the curb than the drain.  Of and there were 2 pex lines just running under the liner to the mixer wall

20210322_120358.jpg

20210322_120410.jpg

• Confused 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Platinum Contributing Member

Finally bought myself a mini excavator. Should have done this 20 years ago or 15 or 10, etc.  Lol

ABE4EBF1-4D8E-4D94-A4DC-75DFE225EAE2.jpeg

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 6

4 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Finally bought myself a mini excavator. Should have done this 20 years ago or 15 or 10, etc.  Lol

ABE4EBF1-4D8E-4D94-A4DC-75DFE225EAE2.jpeg

looks good Tim, does it have many hours on it? got the extra bucket with it too

56 minutes ago, snowbear said:

looks good Tim, does it have many hours on it? got the extra bucket with it too

It's in decent shape, been repainted. Its a 2008 with 840 hours on it. Came with 12" and 18" buckets and a thumb. The guy put new tracks on it last year. Should have a few good years in it yet.

On 3/25/2021 at 10:27 PM, Ez ryder said:

Worst shower pan I have ever seen . Can't believe it even lasted 5 yrs . Feel bad for the people but it is what you get when you take the cheep bid lol now it is costing them 10.

That hump heading to the wall behind drain  yes that is the 2 inch pvc drain  lol . Not sure what the worst part is the fact it is over 3 inches from the bottom of the pan liner to the drain or the fact that the liner was lower in the curb than the drain.  Of and there were 2 pex lines just running under the liner to the mixer wall

20210322_120358.jpg

20210322_120410.jpg

Cheaper_zpsqxpccfqa.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/25/2021 at 9:27 PM, Ez ryder said:

20210322_120358.jpg

20210322_120410.jpg

I've seen plenty of these scenarios in 35 years of being a plumber and I don't feel sorry for people. The consequences of poor choices are a bitch, amazing how foolish people can be. I actually feel sorry for the homeowners when these situations arise because of the poor choices made by previous owners. 

On 4/14/2021 at 6:12 AM, Blackstar said:

It's in decent shape, been repainted. Its a 2008 with 840 hours on it. Came with 12" and 18" buckets and a thumb. The guy put new tracks on it last year. Should have a few good years in it yet.

should make your life alot easier, hopefully you have good luck with it. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Do you have a stylish evening gown you wear when walking that red carpet? 

It only got installed yesterday so I hadn't put much thought into it but now you're giving me ideas.

Edited by Blackstar

• 2 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Holy fuck that’s gotta be the worse wreck I’ve ever seen.

Happened back in 2018. I don't believe, IIRC, there were any sand filled barrels at the end of those concrete barriers? 

6 minutes ago, irv said:

Happened back in 2018. I don't believe, IIRC, there were any sand filled barrels at the end of those concrete barriers? 

Not for someone going the wrong way, there won't be barrels.....

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, irv said:

It said in the small text he was driving the wrong way. I don’t usually see barrels on the ends of those usually it’s at the front section if your driving on the right side of the road. Crazy accident. Pretty crazy the seat belt never ripped it looks like it’s just dragging the middle of the car behind it.

3 hours ago, Mag6240 said:

Not for someone going the wrong way, there won't be barrels.....

3 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

It said in the small text he was driving the wrong way. I don’t usually see barrels on the ends of those usually it’s at the front section if your driving on the right side of the road. Crazy accident. Pretty crazy the seat belt never ripped it looks like it’s just dragging the middle of the car behind it.

No, for sure not. Couldn't remember the whole story due to its age but the sand filled barrels rang a bell. 

On 1/24/2021 at 7:25 PM, Dave said:

My buddy Mark sent me some pictures of the new wall in the area we ride in AZ SE of Yuma.

In the middle picture you can see the old fence behind it.

received_424832248756296.jpeg

received_803216783565594.jpeg

received_469178681155048.jpeg

Trump spent 3.5 BILLION of OUR tax dollars for this abortion.............

and now..............the invaders are pouring in by the THOUSANDS!!!!

I can NOT believe what's happening in America. 

Yesterday’s ordeal. 3 year old trailer.

BE60B998-51AA-40E5-93FC-27C27544F329.thumb.jpeg.90cfa6b2502d6533bb51f2406b7c989e.jpeg

And the week before it was this. Garbage truck drove over the corner of the gate.

C4A7A3E6-141B-46AC-BDB2-2460BD7B567F.thumb.jpeg.7742596ed6dcb6ee100a109188464b9e.jpeg

she’s had a rough couple weeks.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

What's the story here? Photoshoped?

More than likely, imo. From what I do know, however, they are supposedly really good friends, or once were, as Macron seemed to do a 180 recently.

Of course, like your Liberal funded media stateside, ours too never talks about it as they don't want anyone to know a Liberal has disagreed with their agenda. Macron's new stance could be all smoke and mirrors but he has surprisingly spoken out about many things lately.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/16/world/europe/france-macron-right.html

• Thanks 1