Random Photo Thread

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I like that flooring a lot...who makes it and what color is it? 👍🏼

Its a Shaw product. Pantheon HD Plus in Terreno colour.

https://shawfloors.com/flooring/vinyl/details/pantheon-hd-plus-2001v/terreno

50 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

That sucks. My son hit one last week. Luckily it hit in the same spot as the one he hit last month. LOL

I've been in the car when 1 was hit,  been in a group on sleds when one was hit and my son has gotten one.  But knock on wood i've come close many times but never got one myself.  

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

I've been in the car when 1 was hit,  been in a group on sleds when one was hit and my son has gotten one.  But knock on wood i've come close many times but never got one myself.  

I hit one with my 99 Taurus. No damage because of the slope of the hood, one with my 97 F150 that fucked up the front end bad. Grill, bumper, fender etc and one ran into the side of my pickup as I went by. As soon as the headlights were off of him he ran at the truck. As far as I know there is still deer hair stuck in the cracked tail light. I can't count all of the close calls.

Ready for some football this weekend:

Punk Ass Cat is a great IPA from Door County Brewery.  Also like their Pallet Jack and Vacationland

Evan Williams Kentucky Cider with a splash of Sprite is like candy

6BCE7867-D3A2-4F27-A41E-E6AD1CB18A43.jpeg

804154C0-990E-4ACC-90B7-8B4F86432498.jpeg

E7B5B51E-AC25-4523-9E8B-85140AC79728.jpeg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

I didn’t know any of these were still alive.

E1821FD9-FEFC-4289-8F0A-BBAFB7F3FF16.thumb.jpeg.6896ba91c8a5b51f4e17939fb144e871.jpeg

Haha....a buddy had one back in the day. We had to lift the back so he could get the track spinning before jumping on when we were on a Quebec trip, LOL.  I'm sure The Ginger recalls.....  @Angry ginger

:lol:at Skippy's Poo. Didn't we have to send for a trailer for it on a trip to camp, too? :lmao:

52 minutes ago, ckf said:

Haha....a buddy had one back in the day. We had to lift the back so he could get the track spinning before jumping on when we were on a Quebec trip, LOL.  I'm sure The Ginger recalls.....  @Angry ginger

:lol:at Skippy's Poo. Didn't we have to send for a trailer for it on a trip to camp, too? :lmao:

I owned the short track version. POS.