Random Photo Thread

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Another photo from the Maine crew riding in Quebec.

20161203_135550.jpg.032140dfdc225054493b

missed this one,  it is a TMR sled,  good to see you really can mount the old jerry can on top of the new stackable even though doo says no.  might have to pick one up.  

Edited by Angry ginger

23 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

missed this one,  it is a TMR sled,  good to see you really can mount the old jerry can on top of the new stackable even though doo says no.  might have to pick one up.  

Yes, it's the Team Maine crew.

http://quebecrider.com/forums/uploads/monthly_2016_12/IMG_0408.JPG.1ede8ee07c5f76f13f9633cdc80b8a0c.JPG

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

I don't think that's an old can on top of new 

14 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I don't think that's an old can on top of new 

it is you an see the spout location.  not sure 7 gallons stacked and another 4 all the way on the tails going to be real good for that sled in the long run but I'd love to be able to run into the bush 100 miles and have enough to get back to gas.  3 gallons plenty trail riding but running tote roads it's limiting.  

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

it is you an see the spout location.  not sure 7 gallons stacked and another 4 all the way on the tails going to be real good for that sled in the long run but I'd love to be able to run into the bush 100 miles and have enough to get back to gas.  3 gallons plenty trail riding but running tote roads it's limiting.  

Here's some talk about stacking the fuel cans on QuebecRider.com

Capture.JPG

9 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i was wondering if he was going to answer,  logged in there for the first time in a long time today

Are you going north of the border this year?

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

i was wondering if he was going to answer,  logged in there for the first time in a long time today

I see that strap he has on there and something tells me it's not all that great.

Would be good for Canada trips where I've heard that fuel stops can be spread out in some spots. But for trail riding for us , shouldn't need more than one 

18 minutes ago, old indy said:

is he Red Greens kid ur what? :lmao: 

:lol:

13 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I see that strap he has on there and something tells me it's not all that great.

Would be good for Canada trips where I've heard that fuel stops can be spread out in some spots. But for trail riding for us , shouldn't need more than one 

Those guys do a lot of back country riding in Quebec and Labrador. They are the guys that won the Cain's Quest in Labrador last winter :bc:  

http://www.cainsquest.com/article/team-22-maine-racing-wins-cains-quest-2016/

On 04/12/2016 at 8:05 PM, ckf said:

:lol:

Those guys do a lot of back country riding in Quebec and Labrador. They are the guys that won the Cain's Quest in Labrador last winter :bc:  

http://www.cainsquest.com/article/team-22-maine-racing-wins-cains-quest-2016/

Team Saskatchewan a strong 3rd!

Edited by Dave