"Hopefully George is looking down right now and saying, 'This is a great thing that's happening for our country. It's a great day for him, it's a great day for everybody. It's a great day for everybody. This is a great, great day."

Yes he did say this. :lol:  

Not only did he say this, but there’s people out there that got a warm feeling inside when they read it. 

oh, he was referring to the jobs report. 

Edited by spin_dry
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Not only did he say this, but there’s people out there that got a warm feeling inside when they read it. 

if ther is a looking down then he would be burning in hell just saying 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Oh so now you believe in fairy tales. Cool. 

your brought up the looking down bullshit not me . but believing in fairy tales would be oh I don't know the gentle giant one looks to be one of your faves 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

your brought up the looking down bullshit not me . but believing in fairy tales would be oh I don't know the gentle giant one looks to be one of your faves 

Trump loves him now. 

18 hours ago, spin_dry said:

17 hours ago, SSFB said:

Fucking bizarre :lol:

17 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It’s really the only way to describe it at this point. 🤣

16 hours ago, spin_dry said:

The guy has zero empathy. It’s a foreign language to him. Jordan Peterson said it best. Trump is an anomaly. 

So Spin starts a lie, and look at all the little dingle berries who were swinging from his asshole, laughing and cajoling.

You fuckers are so gullible. :lol:

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Trump hates intelligent african Americans!

Google it and look at all the fake news over this. Someone said something and the rest of the liberal world followed it right down the rabbit hole.

Talk about SHEEP.

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Even when shown actual evidence Trump said this the brain dead Trump followers deny it.

Then you should be able to spell it out for us right here.

At what time in the video did Trump NOT refer to him looking down and being proud of the change he is bringing.

Just watch the little thing at the bottom of the vid. Stop it then, look at the time, and tell me where he says what you say.

Simple.

9 minutes ago, Snake said:

Google it and look at all the fake news over this. Someone said something and the rest of the liberal world followed it right down the rabbit hole.

Talk about SHEEP.

Honestly, I don’t need to research this shit anymore.  The truth is getting less and less.  I don’t care.  I’m firmly on the right for now....and I’m fighting with them.  Liberals can eat lead.  Period.

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Even when shown actual evidence Trump said this the brain dead Trump followers deny it.

^^^^^^The dumbest fuck I’ve ever seen on the web.  Without a doubt.

7 minutes ago, Snake said:

At what time in the video did Trump NOT refer to him looking down and being proud of the change he is bringing.

Just watch the little thing at the bottom of the vid. Stop it then, look at the time, and tell me where he says what you say.

Simple.

Just stop please. You have attached yourself to the worst president in US history.

34 minutes ago, Snake said:

So Spin starts a lie, and look at all the little dingle berries who were swinging from his asshole, laughing and cajoling.

If AFJCOCKBREATH posts it its :bullshit: like every fucking time he is worse than FAKENEWSMAINECUNT 

1 hour ago, Snake said:

:owned:

59 minutes ago, Snake said:

Owned Again.

50 minutes ago, Snake said:

Talk about SHEEP.

Owned some more!

43 minutes ago, Snake said:

Simple.

Game, set, match!

:bc:

Trump haters cannot stand the truth. I just can't imagine living a life like that though, unbelievable.

Notice how the knuckledraggers smoke this over. His intent was to use a cop murdered black George Floyd as a prop for his giddy less than a point drop in unemployment.

Do you idiots see how that works?

It failed miserably to 85% of American voters