Trucker pulled out of truck beaten

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

I seriously wonder what I might do if I was the first truck in line when they blocked the highway.  It’d be an interesting Situation but, I’m almost positive I’m punching through.  They’ll move.  And if not, I was on my phone and didn’t see them.  I’ll do six months.  Worth it.

You seen what they did to Reginald Denny right? 

No fuckin way I'm stopping. If I'm ever in sketchy areas even before all this - I'm always leaving room between car in front at a stop light ...& ready to push cars out of way or whatever.

Just now, ford_428cj said:

No fuckin way I'm stopping. If I'm ever in sketchy areas even before all this - I'm always leaving room between car in front at a stop light ...& ready to push cars out of way or whatever.

“I was scared for my life....and I want an attorney.”

Simple.

You'd have it coming. Go run your mouth to some 'dindus'.

• Like 1

https://www.fox13news.com/news/authorities-identify-man-arrested-after-truck-drives-through-crowd-of-protesters-in-minneapolis

The truck was able to get onto that section of I-35W after state authorities closed that section of the highway in anticipation of further unrest Sunday night. Department of Public Safety Commissioner John Harrington says the truck was already on the highway as officers were closing it down after 5 p.m.

Harrington says the driver did not go through any barriers.

After being pulled from the truck, a mob of people grabbed at the driver. However, a video shared online shows a group of men protecting the driver.

"We can not hurt him," one man said. "It defeats our purpose."

Other members of the crowd shouted "stop" and told the crowd to get the police.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

“I was scared for my life....and I want an attorney.”

Simple.

Yup...

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

You'd have it coming. Go run your mouth to some 'dindus'.

I'd rather just shoot em...

• Platinum Contributing Member

Yup...

I'd rather just shoot em...

You'd "rather" do a lot of things but the reality is that you wouldn't do or say shit.

6 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

If a pack of dindus were swinging 2x4s at my woman & me ...I'd light em up no problem son.

But they would have to be in your hiding space with you!

4 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Are protestors not allowed to perform citizens arrests or something?  

Yes, they are.  Is that why this was? Who was on the phone with 911 calling for backup?  :lol:

Be a bit wittier.

• Platinum Contributing Member

I just pray this covid still has some contagious strength left in it and all these blacks huddled together catch and die from it.  

We finally have a virus taking out the right people.....old and weak and the black population.  Dont fizzle out now.

Covid  19 for the win.

52 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well you seem more concerned with criticizing the people who are against all this rioting, what else would you like to have us think?  Most truckers are retards....I think you made my point, thanks.

Yep. I dont get the behavior myself. 

10 hours ago, motonoggin said:

He should have complied and he wouldn't have been beaten to within an inch of his life.

Complied?  Complied with who?  Complied with what?  Only people who have the legal authority to force compliance are the police, and you think they should all be dead.  Nice little authority you've vested in yourself there.  Maybe a few of them should be beaten within an inch of their lives for thinking they can restrict a citizens freedom of movement.  You know, that democracy stuff.  I really do hope your allies in this start shit.  So it can get ended.  Permanently.

9 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You'd "rather" do a lot of things but the reality is that you wouldn't do or say shit.

Look who's talking...

i woulda banged every gear that rig had as i drove over the idiots trying to stop me.    and slept like a baby that night :usflag:

i didnt see the video, just my feeling of a mob trying to stop the vehicle on a public highway.  dont do it.

Edited by old indy

10 hours ago, frenchy said:

odd comment. 

Anywhoo, that aside....most truckers are retards,,,,

As a truck driver , I agree most Canadian truck drivers are fucking retards

• Like 1