Antifa designated as a terrorist organization

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

No, it isn't. 

Antifa isn't organized and doesn't hold meetings. There is no leadership and no initiation rituals.

Lol. 

Anyone who is against fascism, is in fact, antifa.

What Trump has done is criminalized dissent.

Only fascists would cheer antifascism being terrorist activity. 

:lol2:

15 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Fuck you asshole. There are plenty of white leftists involved. Who's doing MOST of the damage?? 

Again, show me where I've ever said other-wise, liar.

You are an ignorant cuck who's trying to deny reality and then accuse others of doing it. You are a tick alright, burrowed into Jammal's ass.

95% of your posts are anti jigaboo. You are are none stop posting anti black bull shit. You are now the biggest Phaggit on FS. Did you catch your high school sweetheart with a black guy named long dong Lou? Why are you so afraid of black peoples?   Have you considered killing yourself to get away from all of your fears?

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

No, it isn't. 

Antifa isn't organized and doesn't hold meetings. There is no leadership and no initiation rituals.

Lol. 

I dont stand for fascism but dont consider myself  "antifa"  thats a designation.  a group designation in my book. anti fascist dont terrorize or scream in the faces of those that wont submit to the groups will.       slippery slope your sliding on..

9 minutes ago, old indy said:

I dont stand for fascism but dont consider myself  "antifa"  thats a designation.  a group designation in my book. anti fascist dont terrorize or scream in the faces of those that wont submit to the groups will.       slippery slope your sliding on..

Well, if you're against antifa, that means you're a fa.

It's pretty simple.

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You signing up Pouty Pig?  Cmon man, here's your chance to make a difference!  Kill the fascists!

2 hours ago, motonoggin said:

No, it isn't. 

Lol. 

who the fuck are you?  Their spokesman?  What makes you think gang piling someone who disagrees with you as some noble cause?   :lol: 

2 hours ago, Anler said:

He's right you dumb ass. 

No, he's wrong you dumbass.  Jesus the stupid is really strong with a few of you...

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Do you know what fascism is?

Do you?  Who's the fascists?  Enlighten us.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Looks like a bunch of losers all around.

Not much question there.  You gang up on some person protecting their business, you deserve to be shot on sight.  Hopefully that starts soon.  Put a few of these criminals in body bags. I'd love to hear one of these clowns claim this this is all some kind of organic uprising against "the man" or "the fascists".  For fuck sakes, they're dropping off pallets of bricks in the middle of nowhere.  That shouldn't be too hard to figure out.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You signing up Pouty Pig?  Cmon man, here's your chance to make a difference!  Kill the fascists!

who the fuck are you?  Their spokesman?  What makes you think gang piling someone who disagrees with you as some noble cause?   :lol: 

No, he's wrong you dumbass.  Jesus the stupid is really strong with a few of you...

Not much question there.  You gang up on some person protecting their business, you deserve to be shot on sight.  Hopefully that starts soon.  Put a few of these criminals in body bags. I'd love to hear one of these clowns claim this this is all some kind of organic uprising against "the man" or "the fascists".  For fuck sakes, they're dropping off pallets of bricks in the middle of nowhere.  That shouldn't be too hard to figure out.

The organizers are the ones to go after.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Eat a dick Thurston or maybe tell your story about delivering bread to a black school and how awful it was!!!! 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Fascism and oppression are threats and violence, not a 'disagreement'.

Edited by motonoggin

5 hours ago, Phoenix said:

Fuck you asshole. There are plenty of white leftists involved. Who's doing MOST of the damage?? 

Again, show me where I've ever said other-wise, liar.

You are an ignorant cuck who's trying to deny reality and then accuse others of doing it. You are a tick alright, burrowed into Jammal's ass.

353.gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Eat a dick Thurston or maybe tell your story about delivering bread to a black school and how awful it was!!!! 

Wasn't awful at all, it was actually an eye opener at how these dinkuses only have strength in numbers to spread their stupidity and criminality.  I've worked far harder in life than you ever will, that is for certain, Gomer.  So your big talk hiding behind a keyboard, and being someone who's never dared to show his face to anyone here, is just talk.  So maybe just sit the fuck back down and shut the fuck up Karen

giphy.gif 

Edited by DriftBusta