They Are Gaslighting Us...

The republicrats are all trying to brainwash us into believing white people are really the majority of the problem when the arrest records and the video footage show the opposite.

This vid explains it all very well.

Everyone complains about the fake news but then they eat it right up again and again.

It's all so full of bullshit it cannot be trusted..fox, cnn etc. they all lie...see for yourself.

They want to keep their jobs, just like everyone else.  You would be a fool to publicly say anything that could remotely be construed as being negative towards any person of color right now. 
It doesn’t need to be said.  Anybody with eyes and  a functional brain cell knows what is happening.   Do you believe because a reporter says “mostly peaceful” enough, standing  in front of smoldering buildings and carnage, people believe it? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Phoenix said:

The republicrats are all trying to brainwash us into believing white people are really the majority of the problem when the arrest records and the video footage show the opposite.

This vid explains it all very well.

Everyone complains about the fake news but then they eat it right up again and again.

It's all so full of bullshit it cannot be trusted..fox, cnn etc. they all lie...see for yourself.

I've turned against Trump. 

He says " MAGA loves blacks ". 

This is what he says about EVERYBODY!!!! 

He can go fuck himself. 

He loves North Korea

Ho loves China

He loves India

He loves blacks

I say he can go fuck himself. I've had enough of his fraud. 

LOL!  Get dem neegras!!!!  :lol:

I got news for you two, the biggest problem in America right now isn’t blacks, it’s a weirdly pathetic subsection of self-hating honkies who fancy themselves some kind of saviors.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I got news for you two, the biggest problem in America right now isn’t blacks, it’s a weirdly pathetic subsection of self-hating honkies who fancy themselves some kind of saviors.

Nailed it. 

42 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No, they are just another tool as well. However, blacks obviously are a problem in their own right (as they are burning down cities across the country as we speak)..as are the white guilters...

I don't post info for the benefit of the true believers, it's for the reasonable folk who are kept unaware by the globalist fake media. I ignore the true believers and their delusions. It is kind of funny watching bhen throw his feces though-guilty pleasure.

Who's really behind all of this and why? That's something I discuss on other forums. I'm not getting into it here. 

Edited by Phoenix

32 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Nice summary...I agree...

492B3C10-B545-4945-BA15-B82D25E1E3F4.jpeg

We are being propagandized against each other. Best thing to do is stay calm and focused. We should not be fighting each other. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

We are being propagandized against each other. Best thing to do is stay calm and focused. We should not be fighting each other. 

Massive false equivalency. This is a one-sided race war. One side is fighting it and the other side is pretending it isn't happening...you can't hide from it forever though..

42 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

38 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Nailed it. 

Damn n#gga lovers