How can you read this and not smile.

Just now, motonoggin said:

100722225_269510117797516_7867221501664034816_o.jpg

It’s a beautiful day. This is retribution for those people having to stand and watch helplessly while a man was murdered in front of their eyes. All the while knowing that if they intervened they’d have their skull busted open. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

It’s a beautiful day. This is retribution for those people having to stand and watch helplessly while a man was murdered in front of their eyes. All the while knowing that if they intervened they’d have their skull busted open. 

Yup. Fuckin cops got a reckoning coming.

Just now, motonoggin said:

Yup. Fuckin cops got a reckoning coming.

I’d love to see the security video as those cops were asshole and elbows running out the building. Torches and axes. :lol: 

• Haha 1

Just now, Phoenix said:

The leftist terrorists getting into a war with the cops would be great. Then the cops would HAVE to go after the assholes instead of letting them commit mayhem unchecked. 

Piece of shit, spineless mother fucker says what? 

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I’d love to see the security video as those cops were asshole and elbows running out the building. Torches and axes. :lol: 

:lol:

I kinda wish they would have stood their ground and went down with the ship.

1 minute ago, Phoenix said:

Infantile

You're literally the scum of the earth. Subhuman and worthless. Die in a fire, fascist shitbag.

Mayor Frey ordered the 3rd precinct evacuated.  It wasn't until after everyone was gone did the rioters gain entry.

It was essentially given to them, so you can take down your memes acting like they stormed the place.  That type of fiction only takes place in your shower arguments.

Edited by F3600
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Phoenix said:

Remember when he used to call himself a conservative and claim he got into mosh pits?

LMAO!!! NO, but I believe ya'!!!!

8 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Cops were forced to flee from the burning Minneapolis Third Police Precinct late Thursday when rioters broke in and set fire to the building, roaming through its corridors with baseball bats, axes and torches.  

:lol: 

if by forced they ment ordered by there mayor with a 3 inch do it then yes that is what went down.  more limp dick leadership . still zero curfue . and this crying lip jimmy want to be thinks his words and a arrest will stop this shit . 

I hope his house is lit up tonight .

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Aww, poor babies. My heart bleeds for them. 😢😢😢

Haha, man, you crack me up with your act.. always good for a laugh..:bc:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Sucks to be them. Sucks worse to be dead, maimed, or victimized by untouchable authority figures. 

Cool story bro, 

Wonder what a supposedly "forensic physiologist" could do to push an agenda, push a narrative

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Cool story bro, 

Wonder what a supposedly "forensic physiologist" could do to push an agenda, push a narrative

I have no idea what that even means. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Spin and Moto in a cop killers circle jerk....:pc:

Apparently brings a smile to their face.  Yes lumping the peace keepers into one big broad brush and advocating all of their deaths is what brings them happiness.  I’ll take my life and world view over that.  Im having a hard time understanding such consuming hatred.  Read a book, go row a kayak, do something ffs. :lol: 

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Apparently brings a smile to their face.  Yes lumping the peace keepers into one big broad brush and advocating all of their deaths is what brings them happiness.  I’ll take my life and world view over that.  Im having a hard time understanding such consuming hatred.  Read a book, go row a kayak, do something ffs. :lol: 

Cops serve the capitalist state. 

The end.