How can you read this and not smile.

Cops were forced to flee from the burning Minneapolis Third Police Precinct late Thursday when rioters broke in and set fire to the building, roaming through its corridors with baseball bats, axes and torches.  

:lol: 

10 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Cops were forced to flee from the burning Minneapolis Third Police Precinct late Thursday when rioters broke in and set fire to the building, roaming through its corridors with baseball bats, axes and torches.  

giphy.gif

17 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You have a very sad existence if these types of events really make you smile. Something is amiss in your life. 

• Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

You have a very sad existence if these types of events really make you smile. Something is amiss in your life. 

Sometimes I don’t smile when necessary events like this occur. I simply nod in appreciation. 

• Gold Member

These people need to do this. I nod in appreciation as well but not for burning shit and stuff.   But the amount of people gathered closely...  there are more then a few in this crowds that are dead people walking with the covid running wild and the appearance of unhealthiness of the crowds.  People are fucked....  

Edited by BOHICA

Just now, spin_dry said:

They could’ve written letters to the chief of police asking him to have his officers stop killing them. Yeah. That’s it! 

Sure but then you would have nothing to smile about. 

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

But you’d feel happy. 

SD, would you tell me something about yourself? Serious questions:

How old are you?

What is your education?

What do you do for work?

What is your criminal record?

What is your ethnicity?

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

SD, would you tell me something about yourself? Serious questions:

How old are you?

What is your education?

What do you do for work?

What is your criminal record?

What is your ethnicity?

GFy. 

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
54 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Very true,. The wacked out thing is he thinks only police are in a precinct. I'm sure the other staff, secretaries, janitors, maintenance workers who are not police also had to flee..These people who had nothing to do with what happened just normal every day city workers. But spinners retarded ass is just to blinded by TDS to actually put a few rational logical thoughts together and realize this..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Very true,. The wacked out thing is he thinks only police are in a precinct. I'm sure the other staff, secretaries, janitors, maintenance workers who are not police also had to flee..These people who had nothing to do with what happened just normal every day city workers. But spinners retarded ass is just to blinded by TDS to actually put a few rational logical thoughts together and realize this..

Aww, poor babies. My heart bleeds for them. 😢😢😢

3 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Sucks to be them. Sucks worse to be dead, maimed, or victimized by untouchable authority figures. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I smiled ear to fucking ear reading that. Thanks for the excellent post op and fuck any piece of trash that doesn’t like it

There’s always going to be collateral damage when one group imposes their will on another. We were taught that is Iraq and Afghanistan.