FSCE Shop Talk

4 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

No matter what he gets he’ll lose it for non payment of taxes in a couple years 

tax free. no state property tax, no county or borough tax. why are you mad faggot? remember when i first joined fs.com in 2012 and owned the fuck out of you? is that why you are  mad?

10 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

tax free. no state property tax, no county or borough tax. why are you mad faggot? remember when i first joined fs.com in 2012 and owned the fuck out of you? is that why you are  mad?

Nope, not mad , considering your history you’ll never get a thing or lose it in a meth deal. 

post this ownage or admit you’re a blowhard liar 

Edited by Sleepr2

Just now, FrankieJames7 said:

im sorry i offended you, the neocoon hilljack american faggot that got slapped up on a snowmachine forum by a savage wagon burning Indian

Nope, like I’ve said before you’re just mild entertainment, I am starting to feel a bit guilty since I’ve realized you have the mental capacity of a 12 year old girl, must be all the meth. 

31 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

idk yet, will be like 1/10th of the 320 acres. i am going to try and get more when we are in court. i will be putting up my own shop

I thought it was water access?? You hire a lawyer yet?

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

I thought it was water access?? You hire a lawyer yet?

it is lake front, but non navigable, need to walk from a slough off the tanana river. it is close to the road though, and i will be able to build a road and drive from my land to Fairbanks. in real life you can barely see the lake from the hill i am on, hills west of the lake obscure it.

i will be representing myself. i got real good at law when i was in jail, i was going to law library almost every day. one of the reasons i can own guns is because the state troopers broke the law multiple times and i had grounds to get my dope cooking case thrown out and i would have been able to sue for lots of money. i was working on filing the motions myself and preparing for the lawsuit when i told them i will accept a misdemeanor and a felony if the felony will get set aside and that's what happened. i have also successfully defended myself in traffic court and also unsuccessfully as well, i almost beat an eviction representing myself last year but im pretty sure the judge was handed some money under the dress so he would side against me. it will work out well

14 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Anyone doing any fun wrenching lately?  I'm working on the Enticer and needless to say, a socket may be sacrificed to get the damn clutch off the tapered crank motors...

I do everyday at work. 

I replaced the broken away bar links on my work car and rotated its tires in about 30  minutes last night. :dunno:

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Anyone doing any fun wrenching lately?  I'm working on the Enticer and needless to say, a socket may be sacrificed to get the damn clutch off the tapered crank motors...

Sunday going to throw a new filler neck on my daughters 4runner

i have my wheeler apart in the garage.  Getting a new master and rear passenger caliper and bleeding out all the contaminated fluid.  Wife took a digger when most of it leaked out the caliper while i was at work and she stepped in it.  it was a cheap repair prior to that as i had a used master i bought from a crashed machine.  

Went to diagnose a poor idling starboard motor in a twin engine boat down the street. Look at vid - whatya’ think ? Lol. Funny part is port motor has a new coil, the wires date coded 1988 and although very stiff, work. Lol. Crazy. Yeh, new coil needed for starboard and new wires on both.

Edited by CFM

so we are getting the place spray foamed, spray foam company owner has a dodge extended cab 6.7 diesel that needs work. i spend a long time fucking with big extension cord and charging those retarded completely dead red top batteries. finally get it into the shop and on the lift. back yoke is boned, but the fucking transmission was almost broken all the way off :lmao:

torque converter is a little oxidized too

20210929_221451.jpg

20210929_221505.jpg

20210929_221526.jpg

20210929_221513.jpg

• Like 1

• Gold Member
On 9/25/2021 at 7:15 PM, FrankieJames7 said:

it is lake front, but non navigable, need to walk from a slough off the tanana river. it is close to the road though, and i will be able to build a road and drive from my land to Fairbanks. in real life you can barely see the lake from the hill i am on, hills west of the lake obscure it.

i will be representing myself. i got real good at law when i was in jail, i was going to law library almost every day. one of the reasons i can own guns is because the state troopers broke the law multiple times and i had grounds to get my dope cooking case thrown out and i would have been able to sue for lots of money. i was working on filing the motions myself and preparing for the lawsuit when i told them i will accept a misdemeanor and a felony if the felony will get set aside and that's what happened. i have also successfully defended myself in traffic court and also unsuccessfully as well, i almost beat an eviction representing myself last year but im pretty sure the judge was handed some money under the dress so he would side against me. it will work out well

Do yourself a favor and get a real lawyer. 

• Gold Member
Just now, FrankieJames7 said:

when will you seppuku yourself? to save what little honor you have left?

When will you be a Man and get a Wife and start a family you little douchebag. Great job loser !!