FSCE Shop Talk

On 8/11/2021 at 10:44 PM, racinfarmer said:

Everyone starts somewhere.

Troof.  At this point in our pussified world, I pretty much commend anybody not afraid of a little wrench work….much less pull an engine.  Kudos I say.  And a “super duper attaboy” to put another in and fire it up successfully.

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Troof.  At this point in our pussified world, I pretty much commend anybody not afraid of a little wrench work….much less pull an engine.  Kudos I say.  And a “super duper attaboy” to put another in and fire it up successfully.

just wait till that faggot hsr the gayest of all the hcs admin/mod crew owes me 500 dollars when my ultra puts out 150 hp on the dyno. that's when we gotta give ole stevie the "who's a good boy?" after his dumbass let his cocksucker lose himself money

7 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

just wait till that faggot hsr the gayest of all the hcs admin/mod crew owes me 500 dollars when my ultra puts out 150 hp on the dyno. that's when we gotta give ole stevie the "who's a good boy?" after his dumbass let his cocksucker lose himself money

:roflcrying: Not bad at all :thumbsup: but it will never happen. 

14 hours ago, HSR said:

:roflcrying: Not bad at all :thumbsup: but it will never happen. 

i used the "who's a good boy" line as if i was talking to a dog who had just learned to roll over for the first time on my coworker after he fixed a car that a squirrel chewed the wired on. he was explaining how he did it to the customer, how everything works, and he test drove it, that's when i asked him who was a good boy. we all started laughing. we will use that for you but sarcastically

43 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

i used the "who's a good boy" line as if i was talking to a dog who had just learned to roll over for the first time on my coworker after he fixed a car that a squirrel chewed the wired on. he was explaining how he did it to the customer, how everything works, and he test drove it, that's when i asked him who was a good boy. we all started laughing. we will use that for you but sarcastically

:gfight:

Frankie what do you think of this truck? My buddies kid built it from parts trucks, lotsa hours, he has a mint 80’s Chevy 4x4 he built to, daily driver is an older duramax. I’d say he’s your age, heavy duty mechanic 

89DB7B08-1E98-44C2-B22E-E3CD61044C2B.jpeg

• Like 5

40 minutes ago, HSR said:

Frankie what do you think of this truck? My buddies kid built it from parts trucks, lotsa hours, he has a mint 80’s Chevy 4x4 he built to, daily driver is an older duramax. I’d say he’s your age, heavy duty mechanic 

those are awesome old trucks.   little lift,  exhaust and some wheels and it it badass

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, HSR said:

love it

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, HSR said:

Nice truck 👍 Did he do a bed swap? Has a pre 86 bed

3 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Nice truck 👍 Did he do a bed swap? Has a pre 86 bed

Probably, he said it took him quite awhile.Supercool young man,real motorhead :thumbsup: I've known him since he was a baby.He spent a lot of time in my shop growing up.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

retards like hsr pay 6800 dollars for a job like this

20210823_162658.jpg

No I would pay nothing as it would be in warranty, holy shit I’m living rent free in that igloo you call a head!!!

1 minute ago, HSR said:

No I would pay nothing as it would be in warranty, holy shit I’m living rent free in that igloo you call a head!!!

you've been butthurt and following me around and criticizing everything i do ever since i owned the fuck out of you about making 100 dollars an hour and the ultra making 150 hp. get used of the ownage you retarded fuck 

14 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

you've been butthurt and following me around and criticizing everything i do ever since i owned the fuck out of you about making 100 dollars an hour and the ultra making 150 hp. get used of the ownage you retarded fuck 

You don’t make $100/hr or can you make 150hp ultra, both are dreams. Until you can prove either claims you’re just like F7snoreaper, full of shit :thumbsup::roflcrying:

Just now, HSR said:

You don’t make $100/hr or can you make 150hp ultra, both are dreams. Until you can prove either claims you’re just like F7snoreaper, full of shit :thumbsup::roflcrying:

i dont make 100 dollars an hour anymore but i used to and an ultra with dynoport triple pipes is 150 hp. kys retard. until you stop acting like a butthurt faggot and accept you're retarded as fuck and dont know shit, you're just like homosexualrider steevie.....oh wait....that's you lol

3 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

i dont make 100 dollars an hour anymore but i used to and an ultra with dynoport triple pipes is 150 hp. kys retard. until you stop acting like a butthurt faggot and accept you're retarded as fuck and dont know shit, you're just like homosexualrider steevie.....oh wait....that's you lol

Ok reaper :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

Francis, are you gonna' cry to Joel, if you don't make 150 HP, like you did when I made fun of the Tanana  moose hunters!! LMMFAO!

WAH, WAH, JOEL, ZNOTTY IS MAKING FUN OF US!!! 

WAH! WAH! WAH!!   LMAO!!

Yeah, and YOU'RE THE FAGGOT!!!!  YEAH YOU, FAGGOT ASSED BITCH!!!

I don't know if you actually lick a dick, but you are a faggot!!  

Yes you FRANCIS!!

BFD, so you lifted an engine, I did that too many years ago....................

BFD. 

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Francis, are you gonna' cry to Joel, if you don't make 150 HP, like you did when I made fun of the Tanana  moose hunters!! LMMFAO!

WAH, WAH, JOEL, ZNOTTY IS MAKING FUN OF US!!! 

WAH! WAH! WAH!!   LMAO!!

Yeah, and YOU'RE THE FAGGOT!!!!  YEAH YOU, FAGGOT ASSED BITCH!!!

I don't know if you actually lick a dick, but you are a faggot!!  

Yes you FRANCIS!!

BFD, so you lifted an engine, I did that too many years ago....................

BFD. 

Actually when we were PM’ing he asked me to quit picking on him:lol: I was:roflcrying: 

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Actually when we were PM’ing he asked me to quit picking on him:lol: I was:roflcrying: 

Tito, don't tease!!!

:lol2::lol2::lol2:

2 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Take it to another thread and hug it out, bitches!

No, Francis posted bad stuff here, so it needs to be replied to here, because he won't answer on another thread. He STARTED it here!!

Backread,  FRANCIS started it!!  

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

No, Francis posted bad stuff here, so it needs to be replied to here, because he won't answer on another thread. He STARTED it here!!

Backread,  FRANCIS started it!!  

That sounds like a "you" problem, not a "me" problem.

Take it to another thread and hug it out or drop it.

3 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

That sounds like a "you" problem, not a "me" problem.

Take it to another thread and hug it out or drop it.

No, I want him to answer if he's gonna' cry to Joel like he did before. 

This is FREEDOMSLEDDER, not PCSLEDDER.