FSCE Shop Talk

2 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

So what’s the plan for this turbo kit out of curiosity? Any particular turbo in mind? what’s the plan for fuel injectors pump lines can’t imagine stock stuff gonna push enough fuel.

why does a  retarded know nothing pure white trash american faggot like yourself want to know? do you even know what a turbo is?

• Gold Member

5 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

when's the last time you saw a real gun faggot?

I own 10 or so,,,how about you??Can you even have a gun being a felon?

5 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

if you were to guess, what would your answer be? and how much money you want to bet on that one since you know everything?

You're boring me now,bye

48 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

First race car I’ve seen with a/c

trust me i wanted it gone too but we couldn't get the recovery machine from the other shop. the 2.0 had no ac, but for now it will have ac and powersteering until i get the 2.3 rebuilt

9 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Everyone starts somewhere.

a 2.3 anything is a great and affordable option for having a fast car. mazda 3 and mazda 6, ford focus, all cheap, all have great engines, all are light. are there better options? absolutely. the reason i went this route is i already had a daily 2006 focus that i crashed. when i saw this black st at my boss's property i immediately knew i had to get it. i paid him 250 dollars on the card and then did a junk yard tahoe back axle retrieval and a transmission swap on a merc mountaineer to pay it off. cost out of pocket for me was 250 dollars. if i followed everyones expert opinion on here i would be no where and not know shit about vehicles and be in debt. it's one thing to be broke, another thing to be in debt over a truck or a car

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

the 2.3 is out

image.jpg

This is like the pic of the car he took apart in the snow!! How come we never see the thing put back together and running???  

I just don't know how he can do this stuff properly, without a tech school or years of ON THE JOB training.  :wtf:

20 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

This is like the pic of the car he took apart in the snow!! How come we never see the thing put back together and running???  

I just don't know how he can do this stuff properly, without a tech school or years of ON THE JOB training.  :wtf:

i would have been posting pics along time ago if every white power pos on here didn't call me a liar and a fraud. trust me cach z, i will post this car running and putting it back together. you couldn't even get a 2 cylinder 2 stroke snowmachine going good and blamed your dealer you retarded know nothing fuck. OF COURSE YOU WOULD SAY YOU NEED A COLLEGE DEGREE TO FIX CARS :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

a 2.3 anything is a great and affordable option for having a fast car. mazda 3 and mazda 6, ford focus, all cheap, all have great engines, all are light. are there better options? absolutely. the reason i went this route is i already had a daily 2006 focus that i crashed. when i saw this black st at my boss's property i immediately knew i had to get it. i paid him 250 dollars on the card and then did a junk yard tahoe back axle retrieval and a transmission swap on a merc mountaineer to pay it off. cost out of pocket for me was 250 dollars. if i followed everyones expert opinion on here i would be no where and not know shit about vehicles and be in debt. it's one thing to be broke, another thing to be in debt over a truck or a car

Fast car....:lmao:

5 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

i would have been posting pics along time ago if every white power pos on here didn't call me a liar and a fraud. trust me cach z, i will post this car running and putting it back together. you couldn't even get a 2 cylinder 2 stroke snowmachine going good and blamed your dealer you retarded know nothing fuck. OF COURSE YOU WOULD SAY YOU NEED A COLLEGE DEGREE TO FIX CARS :lol:

Th sled was UNDER WARRANTY, you fucktard. 

I never said I was a snowmobile technician, you crazy fuck. 

• Gold Member
6 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

trust me i wanted it gone too but we couldn't get the recovery machine from the other shop. the 2.0 had no ac, but for now it will have ac and powersteering until i get the 2.3 rebuilt

Just crack the line let it blow into the air it don’t smell that bad :lol: jk that wouldn’t be right. So you doing internals rods/pistons on this thing? I’d imagine with this 500hp you want it’s gonna need to be pushing some big boost. Good work keep posting some pics it’s a interesting project.