FSCE Shop Talk

• Gold Member
Just now, FrankieJames7 said:

remember you thought i was 45 years old you retarded braindead

"Retarded braindead" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Cannot even make up how stupid you are ! 

25 with no Girlfriend or Wife ! What a Fag! 

• Gold Member
14 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

i dont have money for a lawyer

Strike a deal with one that needs auto repair or general handyman services. You'll be much better off for it.

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Strike a deal with one that needs auto repair or general handyman services. You'll be much better off for it.

it really doesnt work like that. lawyers and rich and get what ever they want, and if they are asking money and you dont got it then they will not work for you. they will bargain for land though, but i do not want to give up any

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

it really doesnt work like that. lawyers and rich and get what ever they want, and if they are asking money and you dont got it then they will not work for you. they will bargain for land though, but i do not want to give up any

Frankie, I know how lawyers work. Bargain with one, even if it's land, you will get more than you will on your own.

6 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Stop dragging more “Frankie talk” into this fucking thread. There’s hundreds of other threads to do that in. 

it is your fault. you and your friends white power attitude absolutely hate me and have to attack me in every post. you wanted white power, well now you got it and you're crying about it? retard

• Platinum Contributing Member
38 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

it is your fault. you and your friends white power attitude absolutely hate me and have to attack me in every post. you wanted white power, well now you got it and you're crying about it? retard

:baby:

latest fun project. replace a bosch cp4 in one of my 6.7 fords. the roller on the cam follower turns then its all over. it makes little metal flakes. then its replace pump injectors fuel lines rails sensors everything forward of the filter 

6 hours ago, snowstorm said:

latest fun project. replace a bosch cp4 in one of my 6.7 fords. the roller on the cam follower turns then its all over. it makes little metal flakes. then its replace pump injectors fuel lines rails sensors everything forward of the filter 

Typical CP4 shit. 

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Buddy of mine had some work done on his GTO, new cam and heads from Texas Speed. Yesterday was Dyno day so I decided to go since I was in the area, went from 335hp to 408hp.

Nice sounds good 👍 

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
49 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Nice sounds good 👍 

I took it for a spin before and after, most definitely more powah. Pulls pretty damn hard.

• Like 1

Thinking about doing the Mikuni carb conversion to one of my Enticer motors.  

Looks like I need the following:
Mikuni VM34 carb ($110 new)
Mikuni VM34-200K carb boot ($25)
Unifilter ($20, optional)
Throttle Cable ($20)
Two tree misc jets (should have)

Worth the $200?  Probably.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Checking with my shock guy about custom building an Enticer skid shock vs. buying a $100 Kimpex one.

I’ve got some leftover 750 studs and a some 5” and ten inch race carbides that were either used on a phaser , vmax or Indy if their any use to you

24 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

I’ve got some leftover 750 studs and a some 5” and ten inch race carbides that were either used on a phaser , vmax or Indy if their any use to you

I'll keep it in mind!

I have a employee who got out of vintage racing a few years ago and he gave me tons of stuff to get rid of it.  Seats, studs, backers, t-huts, handlebars, hooks, etc.

I have so many .750" and .875" studs and supplies, they'll far outlast all 3 Enticer tracks.  Only going to burn up 40 studs at a time, if the tracks last that long!

3 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

I'll keep it in mind!

I have a employee who got out of vintage racing a few years ago and he gave me tons of stuff to get rid of it.  Seats, studs, backers, t-huts, handlebars, hooks, etc.

I have so many .750" and .875" studs and supplies, they'll far outlast all 3 Enticer tracks.  Only going to burn up 40 studs at a time, if the tracks last that long!

If ya got any pals in need let me know, the price is right 😊

I mean, we can all say what we want about Horrible Freight but, in a pinch, they’ve got the right shit for the right price….usually in stock!

After looking everywhere under the sun for my ball joint spreader (and trying to remember who borrowed it), I gave up and headed to old reliable.  $19 smackers later and BAM!  Spindles are ready for their new color!

Thanks again Horrible F!!

618FA59B-0E89-4E04-A36A-BFA55B86FF80.jpeg

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I mean, we can all say what we want about Horrible Freight but, in a pinch, they’ve got the right shit for the right price….usually in stock!

After looking everywhere under the sun for my ball joint spreader (and trying to remember who borrowed it), I gave up and headed to old reliable.  $19 smackers later and BAM!  Spindles are ready for their new color!

Thanks again Horrible F!!

618FA59B-0E89-4E04-A36A-BFA55B86FF80.jpeg

I used them more when I lived closer to them. Now that is 20ish minutes away, I rarely go there now. 

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

Remember guys...

May be a meme of text that says 'BlueCol I heard what you said when the wrench slipped.'

More like when my clutch puller just cracked? Fuck why can’t I find a decent one of those things anymore? 10-12 uses is all I can get out of them. I don’t even use impacts on them. 

14 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

More like when my clutch puller just cracked? Fuck why can’t I find a decent one of those things anymore? 10-12 uses is all I can get out of them. I don’t even use impacts on them. 

OEM only.  Lots of grease on the puller tip and threads.  Couple good blowers to shock it with a hammer helps.  The ones that aren't hardened tool steel just turn to a pretzel.