FSCE Shop Talk

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, FrankieJames7 said:

you're a retarded american faggot and cant fix cars worth a fuck

Odd, the car is fixed, no check engine light and no EVAP light on..:dunno:

• Like 1

On 8/26/2021 at 9:19 PM, 800renegaderider said:

Aren’t new cars just great. Sometimes I wonder who designs these things. This is the fun I had to do this morning not horribly hard to do but you step back and look and just go wtf is the need of this 😂.

D5277389-4765-48EC-8351-3DCFEFA4D315.jpeg

Hey Kayak Faggot, how much would you charge to pull out the right front seat, and carpet/padding on a Honda CRV, so I can dry out this fukkin clusterfuck??? 

P8291417.JPG

Edited by Guest

2 minutes ago, CFM said:

You serious ? You ask someone you piss on online ? Even in the same sentence ? Your a fucked up clown.

He needs money, he don't make much. 

I might just do it myself. PITA. 

SHUT THE FUCK UP!! 

Don't you have a job? 

WTF do you do for work? 

How old are you? 

You're the 14 year old kid behind the boat, aren't you!!!!! LMAO!!

YEAH, YOU ARE !!!!!   

• Gold Member
27 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey Kayak Faggot, how much would you charge to pull out the right front seat, and carpet/padding on a Honda CRV, so I can dry out this fukkin clusterfuck??? 

P8291417.JPG

We wouldn’t waste our time with shit like that. We do 98% collision work no restorations or water leaks stupid crap like that. If I had to guess a shop maybe charge 5-7hrs to pull the seats pull the lower trims and console and then pull the carpet. Your old and do nothing all day it’s not hard trims pop off maybe a screw here and there. Front Seats are 4 bolts and a plug. Rear seat bottom pops right up shouldn’t have to take the upper rear part out. Once that’s all out carpet comes right out. Simple job. Also I wouldn’t bother wasting your time drying stuff out until you find the leak.

Edited by 800renegaderider
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

We wouldn’t waste our time with shit like that. We do 98% collision work no restorations or water leaks stupid crap like that. If I had to guess a shop maybe charge 5-7hrs to pull the seats pull the lower trims and console and then pull the carpet. Your old and do nothing all day it’s not hard trims pop off maybe a screw here and there. Front Seats are 4 bolts and a plug. Rear seat bottom pops right up shouldn’t have to take the upper rear part out. Once that’s all out carpet comes right out. Simple job. Also I wouldn’t bother wasting your time drying stuff out until you find the leak.

I'm gonna look at it today. I'm gonna pop the fukkin seat. Sonofabitch. I simply have to do it, to dry that fukker out.

SONOFABITCH. 

So, where's your AGI from 2020? 

High net worth my azz. You clown.

Your losing more even though hitting rock bottom yesterday.

I could help you too, but I won’t.

You treat people like schit, they should give you schit.

Loser Clown.

Give it up, your done.

• Haha 3

• Gold Member
30 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'm gonna look at it today. I'm gonna pop the fukkin seat. Sonofabitch. I simply have to do it, to dry that fukker out.

SONOFABITCH. 

Seats 4 bolts and a plug or two, easy even a poor old fucker with no skills can handle it 😉. I hope the seat has airbags I always enjoy watching the know nothing newbies try to figure out the airbag plug 😂.

I left my window down one day at work during a rain storm few years ago carpet got all soaked. I did the lazy thing and dumped a bag of speedy dry on the carpet on the side that got soaked let it sit over night. Worked pretty good baked it in the booth couple times after to get it completely dry.

Edited by 800renegaderider

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

you would expect someone that constantly brags about how much wealth they got would have a garage or atleast a gazeeeeeeeebo 

No you’d think someone that rich just bring it to a shop throw them the key and say call me when it’s done. That’s what real rich people do.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, 800renegaderider said:

No you’d think someone that rich just bring it to a shop throw them the key and say call me when it’s done. That’s what real rich people do.

They sure as fuck don’t drive Honda CRVs. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

SONOFABITCH. 

If you wore your depends that wouldn't have happened. 

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

He was broke after getting the lawn striped. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 800renegaderider said:

Seeing what my bud that owns a landscaping company makes I’d say most likely 😂 

Yup, I ain't cheap by no means

• Like 1

5 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

who's a good boy?

Well since I know my shit, meeeeee..hey, if you need any pointers on your lame engine swap, holler at me..been there done that..........,..........

16 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Looks like ya went a little over the tow capacity :lol:

idk how heavy the trailer is, but the focus was 2800 lbs max, the leaf springs are worn out. what is tow capacity of 96 s10 with the 4.3 vortec and 4l60e? i will look at the gvwr if the sticker is still there but an s10 should have no issue towing this