FSCE Shop Talk

4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Cool story Brah!!

Fyi, I own a landscape business.. Up keep and maintenance is #1 priority..

btw i own my self as someone who fixes cars, my beg impact gun hasn't let me down yet, other than being too big and having to get milwaukee m12s for clearance 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

btw i own my self as someone who fixes cars, my beg impact gun hasn't let me down yet, other than being too big and having to get milwaukee m12s for clearance 

I had a Porter cable, was 2 big to get under a deck in the field even with a swivel socket to swap blades. This will fill that void for $99 and come in handy. I have a 2 post 14k Rotary lift and fork trucks to use at the shop for real work...:news:

Just now, Rigid1 said:

I had a Porter cable, was 2 big to get under a deck in the field even with a swivel socket to swap blades. This will fill that void for $99 and come in handy. I have a 2 post 14k Rotary lift and fork trucks to use at the shop for real work...:news:

nice

5 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

scaredtobetbecauseofretardation

You used to be good at this,,and come up with some funny shit. What happened:dunno: Now they just seem lame coming from an adult ,,,

Just now, HSR said:

You used to be good at this,,and come up with some funny shit. What happened:dunno: Now they just seem lame coming from an adult ,,,

yes or know are you scared to bet on the dynotech numbers because you know you are a clueless retarded know nothing? that's all you'll ever be so stfu

1 minute ago, FrankieJames7 said:

yes or know are you scared to bet on the dynotech numbers because you know you are a clueless retarded know nothing? that's all you'll ever be so stfu

Why would I bet on something that took me 30 seconds of research to learn,,ya know because I have a laptop and electricity?? Are you that hard up for money????

Just now, HSR said:

Why would I bet on something that took me 30 seconds of research to learn,,ya know because I have a laptop and electricity?? Are you that hard up for money????

there is no benefit to you other than saving your honor on fs.com. you will always be a retarded know nothing coward from now on, running your cocksucker about sled you have no clue about and then when confronted about it backed down from a bet. your reputation is down the shitter

• 2 weeks later...

In the shop today installed new wheels & tires from a full size Ranger onto my midsize RZR. I used 2 inch spacers to make the offset. My factory wheels were steelies not sure if I need new lug nuts or not?  It looks like the previous owner had acorn nuts on there. Either way it's good for now.

IMG_20210328_172248_2.jpg

• Like 1

Updated the home drill and whatnot. 

Decided to go with the Cryobi 18 +One system or whatever they call it.

It was a bold move, we'll see if it pays off.

Next up on the hit list - a splitting maul.

Edited by racinfarmer