African United Kingdomians are 4 times likely to die of Covid

• Platinum Contributing Member

Without question there is something going on that the medical community doesn't completely understand.   Different strains, something genetic, some people exposed to something similar another time in their life that allows their body to fight it better, other conditions not known.   The rare story of Mr. Workout and Healthy dying or almost dying while 80% of the people hardly show any symptoms at all make that clear.    

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, frenchy said:

just never heard it before. 

Just trying to be PC...  enough people throw racist and white supremicist label onto others here that you have to be careful on what you call people that are of a different breed.

54 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Without question there is something going on that the medical community doesn't completely understand.   Different strains, something genetic, some people exposed to something similar another time in their life that allows their body to fight it better, other conditions not known.   The rare story of Mr. Workout and Healthy dying or almost dying while 80% of the people hardly show any symptoms at all make that clear.    

It's hard to learn about why something affects different people in different ways, when you have to navigate through the mine field of cultural marxist dogma.

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

'African United Kingdomians'? 

:lol: 

I literally read it a couple times and pretty sure I pronounced it out loud.  :lol:

10 minutes ago, bladefever said:

Do you really believe that BS?

Ahhh...selective science belief is fun, yes?

16 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

It's hard to learn about why something affects different people in different ways, when you have to navigate through the mine field of cultural marxist dogma.

Any and all biological/genetic science that was accepted and proven in the past showing differences in varying races of humans has now been tossed in favor of “feels”.  The only answer for any question is now just to call somebody “racist”.

I LOL!

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Any and all biological/genetic science that was accepted and proven in the past showing differences in varying races of humans has now been tossed in favor of “feels”.  The only answer for any question is now just to call somebody “racist”.

I LOL!

Yep. And the amount of mayhem and misery it has caused is massive. The Chinese aren't following the rules though. They must be ltfao at the West....