Who's getting snow?

ckf

24 minutes ago, jammin said:

They say up-to 6" coming by the cabin tomorrow night into Wednesday.  That would be about 8 total if 6" happens.  Pretty chilly at 14 this AM and a high of 31.   :bc: 

Small lakes are starting to ice up a bit. 

How many more days until you open the cabin back up. I know you're counting :bc:

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Is the new Jeep not working well?

jeep exceded my expectations and moved more snow than I would have thought it was more of a major storm that just took much longer, ground wasn't frozen and very large drifts to deal with tomorrow should go much better will use old faithfull(Dakota) to plow tomarrow so I can bang the banks a little harder to push them back

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Wildcat said:

Don't even lie you like that ZL lol :true:   Wish we had some of that snow!

Oh trust I totally do,..it's just such a riot around the yard,..frigging kiddos have a ball on it..We all went and took our snowmobile safety course this past Saturday,  all of us passed, lol..so they are ready to hit the trails,..Making memories!! :bc:

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, highmarketrider said:

28 or so inches here

Holy chit.  I told my neighbor he'd best go up to Redfield Thursday and shovel his camp roof off.  If it warms up it could be ugly.  Was it still so lightning dry up there before the snow?

12 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Ripping up my yard all day long..

DSC_0356.JPG

:bc:  Ahhhh....de-thatch and aeration! I was tempted too.

I think we're around 8-9 inches right now just west of Lake Superior which is below normal but still a better start than the last couple of years due to the cold temps at night.  This last 4-5 inches was heavy wet stuff so the trails should set up nice.  Although we're gonna have the same problem as last with lakes and wetlands not having a chance to freeze up to get equipment in and out.  Eh...thats ok, those rough trails are a fun challenge and keep out all the "tourist" riders.  ARRRRRGGG...........STAY OFF MY RACE TRACK!!!!  ;lol;