John Tory is a hyprocrite

rjd75

I can't stand seeing this guy speak on television.  He is such a hypocrite and has a such a double standard.  He wants to ticket people in parks and went on TV making such a huge deal about 10 gamers lining up for a video game.  But the city goes and accommodates Vesuvio's Pizza closing down and encourages long lines of idiots lining up for their last pizza by setting up pylons so 10s of idiots can repeatedly line up for their last essential pizza.  Then to top it off he goes and has a parade for first responders where the very people who are surrounded by Covid-19 minutes before the photo come outside and stand in large groups without masks and covid 19 all over their scrubs for a nice photo op with him!?  Large crowds of bystanders gather to watch and cheer.  Seriously.. WTF? The hypocrisy is off the charts.. 

"Apparently Public Health and the police had concerns about the consistently long lines, and helped erect pylons and signage to block off one lane."

https://www.blogto.com/eat_drink/2020/04/toronto-blocks-street-line-pizza/

This guy is such a tool.. Where are his airpods? 

mayor-tory-chief-saunders-chief-pegg-fir

Edited by rjd75
  • Like 4

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
10 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Why all the hate for a conservative leader you all voted for :dunno:  

Best Mayor since Lastman

Where do we start?

An old fuck trying to act cool all the time. Cut from the same cloth as Norm Gardiner.

Got stuck on a snowmobile trail near Lindsay blindly following his GPS 

As head of Rogers he was around during the fiasco of making customers opt out of an extra charge cable package (that nobody wanted) rather than opt in. When I went to their local office to cancel mine, people were lined up out to the parking lot to cancel the 'package'.

6 hours ago, Frostynuts said:

So, getting back to him and the quitting part. Are consenting married adults not allowed to fukk anyone else anymore.

Should anyone that has done that quit their job as well ?

something was up, maybe she was trying to blackmail him or something.  

I don't see this as anyone's business - his ability to run the city hasn't changed good or bad.

maybe he doesn't want to put his family though the Social Media bullshit that will certainly happen. 

Lots of mean people posting daily

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

something was up, maybe she was trying to blackmail him or something.  

I don't see this as anyone's business - his ability to run the city hasn't changed good or bad.

maybe he doesn't want to put his family though the Social Media bullshit that will certainly happen. 

Lots of mean people posting daily

Or someone else was aware of it? From what the Star said, they asked his lawyer about it & that started the ball rolling.

On 2/13/2023 at 3:33 PM, Frostynuts said:

So, getting back to him and the quitting part. Are consenting married adults not allowed to fukk anyone else anymore.

Should anyone that has done that quit their job as well ?

Who said they were consenting?  POS Tory?:lol:

This has nothing to do with Tory and his affair, that's just a deflection.

I had to laugh at 1 woman on the news saying, 'He's blaming it on COVID and being lonely...whatever'. 

Was he living in his office & couldn't make the drive home? 

A lot of people are saying what he did should be excused because he & the staffer are consenting adults. They don't seem to remember that he's married. I wonder if the missus has been as forgiving as the average Torontonian?

We found who you all will be backing

Chris Sky – a prominent Canadian anti-vaxxer who visited Kamloops and Kelowna last year – announced his intention to run for Mayor of Toronto.

Wait to he has full Mayor power

Chris encouraged people to harass restaurant 18 year old hostess when asked for covid ID or wear a mask. 

He is perfect for todays rigth wing anti canadians 

Edited by 1trailmaker

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...