Bernie just quit his run for president

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

That McGregor could beat Mayweather. 

A dumb bet on my part no doubt. :flush:

But the bet bet that you won.

was it a straight up Biden would beat sanders?

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Ben said Bernie was going to be the nominee. I bet he was not. 

As bad as your bet was on mcgregor mayweather was do you feel bad at all for taking money from a retard?

Just now, BOHICA said:

As bad as your bet was on mcgregor mayweather was do you feel bad at all for taking money from a retard?

Derrrrr.....derrrrp

Its like you’ve become a Buttcocks dupe only slightly dumber

Derrrrr , Elon musk is dumb derrrrr

55 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Biden is going to get torched in any debate. He’s a bumbling fool and it’s really hard to believe he is even the pick. Seriously, what the heck are they thinking?

They chose Biden because they had no one else, which just makes one shake their head that Biden is as deep as their party goes.

I believe it was also said, which is also likely true, Biden was chosen just to stop Sanders, not to beat Trump. 

I know there are some real stupid people out there, but I honestly can't believe there will be anyone with a head on their shoulders that is going to vote for Biden, just based on what we've seen up to this point, let alone when the debates start.

It's going to be real ugly but I'm sure the Dems will blame Trump for being so mean to him after these debates are over. They will use that to try and get a sympathetic vote guaranteed.  

1 minute ago, irv said:

They chose Biden because they had no one else, which just makes one shake their head that Biden is as deep as their party goes.

I believe it was also said, which is also likely true, Biden was chosen just to stop Sanders, not to beat Trump. 

I know there are some real stupid people out there, but I honestly can't believe there will be anyone with a head on their shoulders that is going to vote for Biden, just based on what we've seen up to this point, let alone when the debates start.

It's going to be real ugly but I'm sure the Dems will blame Trump for being so mean to him after these debates are over. They will use that to try and get a sympathetic vote guaranteed.  

Biden voters and Trump voters are the same. Low Iq partisan twats

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Biden voters and Trump voters are the same. Low Iq partisan twats

You only have 2 choices, Ben, who are you voting for? 

3 minutes ago, irv said:

You only have 2 choices, Ben, who are you voting for? 

If that is you’re thought process regarding US politics you should fucking blow you’re head off. I would sooner slash my own throat than to lower myself to voting for either of those pieces of fuck. 

• Like 1

Just now, f7ben said:

If that is you’re thought process regarding US politics you should fucking blow you’re head off. I would sooner slash my own throat than to lower myself to voting for either of those pieces of fuck. 

:lol:Always the kind, gentle Ben we see here on FS.

It is no different up here with our choices at times. One just has to take the lesser of the evils and hope they do a good job. Like I've said before, if you guys could just experience what we are experiencing up here with our Liberal leader, I'm sure it'd make your decision that much easier. 

Just now, irv said:

:lol:Always the kind, gentle Ben we see here on FS.

It is no different up here with our choices at times. One just has to take the lesser of the evils and hope they do a good job. Like I've said before, if you guys could just experience what we are experiencing up here with our Liberal leader, I'm sure it'd make your decision that much easier. 

The lesser of two evils is one giant logical fallacy given that I am free to vote for anyone I choose

22 minutes ago, oleroule said:

so, it's new house then.

again.

18 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Two times in a row the commie loses.   :lol:  

Do you really think bernie considers it losing?  He just found the easiest way of building his retirement portfolio dollars.

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, f7ben said:

Send me your PayPal 

Your into me for $100 too. But I would prefer if you donate it to either your local food pantry or animal shelter. Your choice , pick whatever one you feel it will do the most good and go the furthest.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

When I saw" kissing " in the link , I assumed it was going to be about Biden kissing a childs neck.

• Haha 1