Doo came out with big snow check incentives

1 minute ago, Reevester said:

I haven't seen anything. Polaris extended their snowcheck till the end of April. 

I havent pulled the trigger. I stopped negotiations when the Corona hit. 

Just now, Anler said:

Yeah I might just keep this one and pick up an x or xrs 900t in the fall when some poor sap has to sell. If I don't get layed off too. :lol:

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Wow you could have waited for some more fish to bite first. You are a shitty fisherman. :lol: 

Fuck you guys got owned hard 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Reevester said:

Yeah I might just keep this one and pick up an x or xrs 900t in the fall when some poor sap has to sell. If I don't get layed off too. :lol:

We were in the middle of a couple deals when this hit. I guess we are lucky we didnt close on them before this happened. Not that I think it would have been bad its just the uncertainty. And... prices could go lower in a few months... :news: 

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

We were in the middle of a couple deals when this hit. I guess we are lucky we didnt close on them before this happened. Not that I think it would have been bad its just the uncertainty. And... prices could go lower in a few months... :news: 

I'm sure there is lots of non-current stock on floors dealers will be dumping. Gonna be a bad snowcheck year.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Reevester said:

I'm sure there is lots of non-current stock on floors dealers will be dumping. Gonna be a bad snowcheck year.

Poo is sitting on quite a few sleds.   I'm sure Doo is too.  

Just now, Reevester said:

Another good point. decisions...

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

I was too on a left over  Yamaha Turbo Mountain sled.   Oldest boy and I were thinking of getting into ProMod Snow Outlaws series.   Gonna put that on hold for a while.  

22 minutes ago, Anler said:

I did the same, had a sweet deal on a 2020 indy 800 137 lined up, but with the uncertainty after this hit I had to tell my buddy I was going to hold off.

18 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I did the same, had a sweet deal on a 2020 indy 800 137 lined up, but with the uncertainty after this hit I had to tell my buddy I was going to hold off.

X2, I think I’ll hang on to the cash right now. My doo only has 3500 on it and could easily go another year.

• Like 1