Oil hits US$5. Why pumps will stay open if prices turn negative

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I said gas should be under a buck a gallon.....it looks like it will be. Fuck your math.

Hows this math.........I will loan you money for -1%....... how’s my math? How’s reality?

How much taxes do you pay on a gallon of gas?  Do you even know?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

roads are better in Alabama than metro Minnesota by a long shot .

but we have some great bike paths and continue to close lanes and parking spots all over the city for more so we have that going for us as a great use of gas tax money 

How much frost they get in Alabama you mouth breathing fucking retard?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I said gas should be under a buck a gallon.....it looks like it will be. Fuck your math.

Hows this math.........I will loan you money for -1%....... how’s my math? How’s reality?

Ah yes, negative interest rates, your European fantasy.  The only thing dumber than our $2.2 trillion stimulus package.

1 minute ago, teamgreen02 said:

Ah yes, negative interest rates, your European fantasy.  The only thing dumber than our $2.2 trillion stimulus package.

We already have negative interest rates here. Thanks Trump

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

He really had zero to do with it. 

You mean he doesn't affect every single aspect of the economy or just the bad stuff?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Pete said:

$2.10 in mass.

thanks liberals for all the taxes

fucking  assholes

look around,  you will find cheaper than that for regular. anywhere away from ct i should ad. theyre retarded on gas prices.

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Negative interest rates are a dumb idea, any way you slice it.  Trump is trying to make the economy the strongest he can, it's his signature issue.  I  respect that but it doesn't mean I agree with everything he is doing.  He is right in the fact the economy is global and US businesses need to be competitive.

One of the best things he did was to lower the corporate tax rates to be competitive globally.  That was 10 point swing on rates that made out companies competitive around the world.  Liberals were belly aching about the corporate inversions under Obama but lost their marbles when Trump lowered corporate tax rates.  How many corporate inversions have we had since?

Just now, teamgreen02 said:

Negative interest rates are a dumb idea, any way you slice it.  Trump is trying to make the economy the strongest he can, it's his signature issue.  I  respect that but it doesn't mean I agree with everything he is doing.  He is right in the fact the economy is global and US businesses need to be competitive.

One of the best things he did was to lower the corporate tax rates to be competitive globally.  That was 10 point swing on rates that made out companies competitive around the world.  Liberals were belly aching about the corporate inversions under Obama but lost their marbles when Trump lowered corporate tax rates.  How many corporate inversions have we had since?

Should have negative corporate rates!

15 minutes ago, old indy said:

look around,  you will find cheaper than that for regular. anywhere away from ct i should ad. theyre retarded on gas prices.

Yeah I never buy gas in Connecticut 

Shell has the best gas but it’s also the most expensive 

42 minutes ago, f7ben said:

How much frost they get in Alabama you mouth breathing fucking retard?

yeah it is alk the frost . not the FACT they they poss away billions on trains no one rides bike trails few use . met council buying up property's by trains . so they can use from other fymunds to build property's for people with out jobs who won't ride tvere train any way . building freeways that are 20 yrs outdated before they start so they can start working on them again a yr after they get done

repaving roads and bike paths  in your parts that don't need it but we know who sits on the comity who makes those divisions .

so take your usual ignorant bull shit and stuff it up your flappy cunt 

Edited by Ez ryder

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

yeah it is alk the frost . not the FACT they they poss away billions on trains no one rides bike trails few use . met council buying up property's by trains . so they can use from other fymunds to build property's for people with out jobs who won't ride tvere train any way 

repaving roads and bike paths  in your parts that don't need it but we know who sits on the comity who makes those divisions .

so take your usual ignorant bull shit and stuff it up your flappy cunt 

The thaw/freeze cycle is hell on roads.

32 minutes ago, old indy said:

Arent you near Agawam or long meadow area?

Kinda 

my hometown where I grew up is closer to those areas than where I’m at now.

Just now, steve from amherst said:

My ex was from feeding hills.

Interesting 

I use to live in feeding hills then moved  to southwick where I spent 25 years