What did you nerds do today

Rod

Finished another one today for a customer- Mach Z 1000 got a rebuilt crank. There's only two kinds of Mach z 1000's - those that have blown up and those that are going to blow up. This one needed the cases welded too 

IMG_20200328_210623559.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Got all the patio furniture out on some new outdoor carpets, cleaned the hot tub cover, wife put together a glass feature for the fire pit, burned bunch of old wood, cleaned the grill down to the drain pans and detailed the interior of the Crown Vic.  :bc: 

Well I woke up with a hangover, slept in too late, ate some leftover pizza, watched a lot of tv. Went and bought some beer and cigars. Made a tremendous reverse seared ribeye. Had some good drinks while watching golf and owned AMG on the inter webs. :lol:

tenor.gif?itemid=5173799

• Haha 5

I pulled the belt cover off the sxs and changing a blown belt trailside wouldn't of been an option even if I had a spare belt. I don't have a drive pulley adapter and don't carry the right bit for the screws to get the cover off. Enough of that I thought I'd adjust the shocks and the fkn tool in the kit is the wrong one. If things were normal I would've gone to the dealer to order/get a few things as well.

Sleds are summerized and loaded on the trailer. Just waiting another week or 2 to take them out to storage and bring the boat home.

Pulled out my son's and his GF's summer tires and gave them a quick once over/wash then waxed them. Was hoping to maybe change his winters out today but with the rain, that squashed that idea. 

Within the last week or 2, I've raked the lawn, put down fertilizer, replaced my broken E-Brake handle in my truck, done 2 oil changes, cleaned the garage, pulled out lawn furniture, cleaned the BBQ plus a bunch of other shit in between.

Keeping busy, somewhat, but it's not the same as being able to be around people socializing and going places like normal. 

Was sunny and 55 here yesterday. Did the parent's delivery with the convertible.... first time this year.

Brought it in and we are going right thru it. Snowing right now.

vjgPN4x2D6tGzUnqlLjC_ZrrfwHCdq5eUmlpdYB4

50 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

We love ours. Make sure you buy a good flour. We use King Author, not sure if you can get that brand up there. :bc:

No idea, but 5 Rose is popular here.

44 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Made lunch meat for me and my neighbor yesterday. Sitting on my ass today. I may have over indulged with the therapeutic sauce last night.

5172D772-565D-49D8-9BAA-D273002F516B.jpeg

Lol,

• Platinum Contributing Member
52 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

We love ours. Make sure you buy a good flour. We use King Author, not sure if you can get that brand up there. :bc:

Did you ever get  king auther with a ceramic canister? My sister in law makes the canisters for them.

• Like 1