Sorry Dave....

ckf

Just now, ACE said:

Must have been the real big pubes

Yup.  Either Dave didn't tell him about 'the incident' , or he's playing dumb.  Either way I think we are better off to ban the account.  I know I don't have the time to check each posts IP address to see where it's coming from.  Thoughts everyone?

• Like 1

Just now, ckf said:

Yup.  Either Dave didn't tell him about 'the incident' , or he's playing dumb.  Either way I think we are better off to ban the account.  I know I don't have the time to check each posts IP address to see where it's coming from.  Thoughts everyone?

BAN THAT RETARD!!!

• Like 1

Just now, HSR said:

Can confirm

I *think* I liked the guy if my memory is correct.  I think he was the one that I chatted photography with via email a few years ago.  I could be wrong  :dunno:

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

agreed

Just now, ckf said:

But he has already shared his account with Dave once.....

I did that once too. Gave him my TBP account. Never used it anyway. He’s likely still using it

Just now, ACE said:

I did that once too. Gave him my TBP account. Never used it anyway. He’s likely still using it

I'm sure the guys at TBP have figured out who 'Rod Johnson' really is by now :lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ckf said:

I'm sure the guys at TBP have figured out who 'Rod Johnson' really is by now :lol:

Dave is actually not a bad guy but he takes his internet’s WAY to seriously 

Just now, ACE said:

Dave is actually not a bad guy but he takes his internet’s WAY to seriously 

I'm sure that you are right about Dave.  I just don't wish to play his internet games.

31 minutes ago, ckf said:

No ban. 

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, ckf said:

Ban

51 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

I have never shared my account with Dave. Just because I know him doesn't mean that I gave him permission to steal my account. 

Both of you have been using the same account since last September.  Do you really expect   me to believe that you didn't notice all the notifications that you got from his posts?  This software does a great job of logging every login, whether you post or not  :news:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Ban that account stat

Then zoso, Machzcocksnotguzzler, and anyone else who broke the rules needs to get banned too 

On 3/28/2020 at 10:14 AM, Snake said:

I could give a fuck either way. I paid him no attention just like Zoso the fuck.

My issue is why have 'cardinal rules' if every time we go back on them.... people talk families and jobs and personal information.... and we welcome them back with open arms. Or they are trusted to improve the forum as an admin and then shive people in the back.

Guess I am weird that way.

Especially when they have been bounced before.....

And no picking and choosing BS about it either. For example "well, he was his friend , so it's ok" :snack: