Hate those dumb kids on spring break yet?

Those boys should have been smashed on the collar-bones with an ASP-24. Give them one fukkin order, one time, GET THE FUCK OUT!! If they gave any lip, local police, county sheriffs, state troopers, should clothesline them right where they stand. But that's just me.  :dunno:

• Gold Member

Would be interest on all the cell phone pings from New York and where they all went over the same time frame...  bet kids are the least of the problem when it comes to traveling during this.

10 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Would be interest on all the cell phone pings from New York and where they all went over the same time frame...  bet kids are the least of the problem when it comes to traveling during this.

All travel is a problem, but traveling to go party is probably the most irresponsible thing someone can do. A lot of the people fleeing the cities will hopefully isolate. The kids probably won't. 

2 minutes ago, hockeyrevman said:

Shut down US 1 to Key West today. Can only get down if you live there , work there or are delivering goods. Pretty strong moves to protect the island.

Wow. Florida must see something in the numbers. 

14 minutes ago, hockeyrevman said:

Shut down US 1 to Key West today. Can only get down if you live there , work there or are delivering goods. Pretty strong moves to protect the island.

I have family in the keys. Apparently they cut off travel in like a week ago and have asked all non residents to GTFO. Family decided to stay. 

Edited by motonoggin

7 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Meh

Not even the slightest bit hot with those Shaniqua lips she bought.  Definitely would pass 👎🏼

I'd make her put those big Dsl's to use well ...

If she acted decent - no way you pass. 

6 hours ago, SSFB said:

Theater for retards

Hope she got paid well - because she couldn't come out of that looking much worse.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

She does, how she can think that looks good is amazing.

Has some nice eyes & I bet her body is hot. 

Maybe the computer geek Jowel can make himself useful for once & find some pics of her...

• Haha 1