*good news* science shows that the Chinese virus is significantly less lethal than we think

Rod

Just now, ACE said:

It’s a good time to LS swap things 

It’s always a good time to do that!!!  I’m doing sleddy stuff....but was doing that anyway. 

Maybe we should find something special to do in these Covid times.  Something we’d only do when death was certain.

This requires some thought....

Just now, Zambroski said:

It’s always a good time to do that!!!  I’m doing sleddy stuff....but was doing that anyway. 

Maybe we should find something special to do in these Covid times.  Something we’d only do when death was certain.

This requires some thought....

I think I’m going to go rippin again tomorrow then go fishing 

Just now, ACE said:

I think I’m going to go rippin again tomorrow then go fishing 

Yes, I’m practicing “social distancing” myself!  Swapping out some springs and helixes and given ‘r, just to see.

Wait, aren’t you scared of the fish fLeW?!?! 

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Pay attention you stupid motherfucker.

Ya okay big mouth!! A expert claimed 200000 were going to die in the uk to. He’s now saying it will be less then the flu. 

Dude please fuck off and die. 

3 minutes ago, ACE said:

Like, 2 days? 37 days? 

Like any day or two is what her boss said.  They are trying to get personal from their hospital to go downtown to work,  but fuck That, no one is doing that. 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yes, I’m practicing “social distancing” myself!  Swapping out some springs and helixes and given ‘r, just to see.

Wait, aren’t you scared of the fish fLeW?!?! 

What sled are you working on?  

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You are the expert when will the beds overflow? You're the one claiming armageddon tell us when that occurs 

13 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Very shortly.  My wife works at s suburban hospital and they told them to brace for the overflow coming any day. 

Just now, Cold War said:

Like any day or two is what her boss said.  They are trying to get personal from their hospital to go downtown to work,  but fuck That, no one is doing that. 

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Ya okay big mouth!! A expert claimed 200000 were going to die in the uk to. He’s now saying it will be less then the flu. 

Dude please fuck off and die. 

Hey JT we aren't talking about the U.K....this is in your backyard dummy.

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I’m a bit surprised the state isn’t taking charge of the healthcare workers and issuing orders yet.  It’s probably coming.

25 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

The sad part to me is it's like they are cheering for it to be bad just to say they were right. People like Ben Jimmy Spindry and even AK are seemingly wanting this to be terrible. I'm trying to be optimistic.  

:thumbsdown:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

You're too stupid to draw the parallel 

It's just down the road...go check it out...come on bigmouth let's have a first hand report. 

BTW a parallel to what...another of your twitter bullshit posts? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

It’s 10x more lethal than the flu instead of 20x. So that’s good. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!! :lmao:

28 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

What is the death rate?  Pick a place and tell us what the numbers are. 

Gentlemen, the OP is nothing but a lonely troll, why bother with him, her, or whatever it is.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Fuck that. No way would I leave my local position and family to go into the city and be exposed to this bull shit. 

No way. 

9 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Fuck that. No way would I leave my local position and family to go into the city and be exposed to this bull shit. 

No way. 

Right on.   Working in the City is nothing like where she works.  She would be better off health wise going on a packed cruise ship to Italy. 

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’m a bit surprised the state isn’t taking charge of the healthcare workers and issuing orders yet.  It’s probably coming.

Not sure how that all would work. .  My wife is not Union ,  she doesn’t have a written contract of what they can do with her. Really being assholes to her.  Like everywhere , no one knows what is going on.  Mass confusion.  They only have a few cases, now. 

I live in upstate New York. we've been on non-essential business closures since last Friday. We're basically Stay at Home since Monday 

We have 750,000 residents, 142 confirmed cases, 32 hospitalized, 3 deaths. It doesn't sound like a lot of infections. My SIL is a surgeon and said the SARS epidemic in Toronto was more serious. Not that this is not serious, just his perspective. 

I think if we all practice social distancing and are smart about taking care of ourselves we will get by this pandemic quicker.

1 minute ago, hockeyrevman said:

I live in upstate New York. we've been on non-essential business closures since last Friday. We're basically Stay at Home since Monday 

We have 750,000 residents, 142 confirmed cases, 32 hospitalized, 3 deaths. It doesn't sound like a lot of infections. My SIL is a surgeon and said the SARS epidemic in Toronto was more serious. Not that this is not serious, just his perspective. 

I think if we all practice social distancing and are smart about taking care of ourselves we will get by this pandemic quicker.

Are the subways and public transportation systems still running in NYC?