Cancel all student loans.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

shit i want a refund for mine  that i paid off in 1996 because i was responsible as well as the 60k i've paid so far towards my kids.  

I don't have any nor does my daughter and frankly I could not care less if they forgive them.

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

The stimulus to the economy would be stupendous. Best trillion dollar investment ever. 

The only way I would think that was a good idea is if all colleges were capped at 10000 a year max for a student to attend. No more ridiculous tuition costs And a new pile of student loan Debt to overcome in 30 years

8 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

The only way I would think that was a good idea is if all colleges were capped at 10000 a year max for a student to attend. No more ridiculous tuition costs And a new pile of student loan Debt to overcome in 30 years

State universities absolutely. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

shit i want a refund for mine  that i paid off in 1996 because i was responsible as well as the 60k i've paid so far towards my kids.  

Ah ha! You fucked up. Just cash out all of your investments and sell all of your assets, max out all mortgages, loans and credit cards and then default on all of your debt and file bankruptcy! You will recoup more than $60k. It's like a bail out!

• USA Contributing Member

What a fucking stupid thread. You signed for the loan, you pay it. If parents were stupid enough to co-sign this loan for their kid for a degree that won’t pay the bills then it’s on them as well.  Yea, let’s have  everyone pay for little Jimmy’s poor college choice.  

More proof not every kid should go to college.

6 hours ago, Anler said:

Just stop paying it and then when all of the notes fail the banks will get a bail out! Easy Peasy

Taxpayers should do the same.

Banks don't do student loans.

Edited by Highmark

12 minutes ago, Anler said:

And tax cuts. If tax cuts can pay for themselves make them so tremendous they pay for other stuff too! 

Can you imagine how much money the government would make if they cut taxes to ZERO!!!  

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Can you imagine how much money the government would make if they cut taxes to ZERO!!!  

If it wasn't for those stupid democrats we would be sitting on easy Street!

14 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Quit fucking crying....we get screwed everyday and no matter what one group or another is going to bitch about it being unfair. 

Would you rather students loans  are forgiven or the cruise line companies that don't even pay taxes here get a bailout...just pick one. 

I pick to make people responsible for their own debt.   But jimmy wants a bailout.  Poor jimmy.   It's the fucks constantly looking for handouts that are the problem.

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I pick to make people responsible for their own debt.   But jimmy wants a bailout.  Poor jimmy.   It's the fucks constantly looking for handouts that are the problem.

I'm not looking for anything as I don't have student loans nor does my daughter. BTW have you looked around you mouthbreathing dumbfuck...trillions being given out as we speak. I sure hope the cruise line companies got theirs considering they flag their ships in foreign countries and pay zero US Taxes. 

BTW jackoff how are people supposed to pay off their debts when they can't even go to work...are you opposed to this latest stimulus package? What's your fucking solution? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

15 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Your bad timing isn’t the government’s problem. 

15 hours ago, Highmark said:

Neither is the virus. 

15 hours ago, spin_dry said:

What does that even mean? 

Some of these programs isn't the govt's responsibility.  

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I'm not looking for anything as I don't have student loans nor does my daughter. BTW have you looked around you mouthbreathing dumbfuck...trillions being given out as we speak. I sure hope the cruise line companies got theirs considering they flag their ships in foreign countries and pay zero US Taxes. 

I'd have to agree with you on this.

Fuck the cruise lines.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Another bailout that I don't agree with.  What did china have for a bailout? 

Edited by racer254