Cancel all student loans.

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The stimulus to the economy would be stupendous. Best trillion dollar investment ever. 

That is the only reason we haven’t paid off the wife’s...  hoping there wouldn’t be an income limit to take advantage of it.

Just now, BOHICA said:

That is the only reason we haven’t paid off the wife’s...  hoping there wouldn’t be an income limit to take advantage of it.

44,000,000 loans with an average payment of $400/mo. That’s about a $17b per year injection into the economy. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

So you have the dough but would rather get a handout....SMH.

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So you have the dough but would rather get a handout....SMH.

Sure....  $40k   I will take it.  Wife would most likely go back to school if it was free as well.  Daughter is sitting prolly on 50k in student loan debt as well.

Edited by BOHICA

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

Sure....  $40k   I will take it.  Wife would most likely go back to school if it was free as well.  Daughter is sitting prolly on 50k in student loan debt as well.

Huh...I thought you hated Bernie Sanders and his policies but you'll take it from Uncle Trumpy....interesting.

• Gold Member
Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Huh...I thought you hated Bernie Sanders and his policies but you'll take it from Uncle Trumpy....interesting.

I would take the free student loan forgiveness from Bernie.  Never said otherwise.  I do think it’s stupid though but would gladly accept it.  Free money!!!  Who doesn’t like free money even if they don’t agree with it.

Ah, another situation where the people who paid for their education are going to get screwed.  Promote that debt and deficit spending only make it on the personal level.  That should really show the younger generations how to manage money and be responsible. 

Hey while we are at it, lets forgive all car loans  and lets not forget about CC debt.  That should inject a shit ton of money into the economy.  All the while giving out some free cars and really showing people how to manage their money.  With ideas like this, it is no wonder the average US citizen has debt issues.

• Thanks 1

IF you want to wipe away students loans, then everyone who got a loan for their college education and paid it back in full, deserves a refund.   And all future college should be free.  

It's only fair. 

1 hour ago, Turf said:

So do i get paid back  the $160,000.00 I  paid for sending my 2 daughters to college ?

we scrimped and did without to send our kids to school.  It wasn’t money we had laying around.   Hardly seems fair. 

25 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

IF you want to wipe away students loans, then everyone who got a loan for their college education and paid it back in full, deserves a refund.   And all future college should be free.  

It's only fair. 

Agreed

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Agreed

Same with prior paid in full loans. Those people deserve a FULL refund on their loan, and interest..  All or nothing. That or everyone pays. 

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS

44 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Ah, another situation where the people who paid for their education are going to get screwed.  Promote that debt and deficit spending only make it on the personal level.  That should really show the younger generations how to manage money and be responsible. 

Hey while we are at it, lets forgive all car loans  and lets not forget about CC debt.  That should inject a shit ton of money into the economy.  All the while giving out some free cars and really showing people how to manage their money.  With ideas like this, it is no wonder the average US citizen has debt issues.

Quit fucking crying....we get screwed everyday and no matter what one group or another is going to bitch about it being unfair. 

Would you rather students loans  are forgiven or the cruise line companies that don't even pay taxes here get a bailout...just pick one. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Pete said:

How would Lizzy warren make $400,000 for teaching one 2 hr course? Can’t be free or cheap

Hey if it's so lucrative and easy you should do it!!!!! 

IMG_5249.GIF.6769d0e554d459a545d4e18b173dff93.GIF

28 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Nope. New plan. Only includes current student loan payers. Just like no slavery reparations. 

Fuck that.  No one made them take out a loan.  I shouldn't have to pay for it.