“Colorism”

My daughter is home from school (again!!) and we were having a conversation about her studies. “Racism”, this twat, self hating whitey professor said, is something exclusive to only white people and “Colorism” is when any other race is involved.  SWEET FUCK!!!!  SHE’S BEING TAUGHT BY MOTO!!!  :lmao:

My money hard at work in the libtwattery indoctrination system!  I laughed like hell and we talked about it for a good while but, she did refuse to give me his name!!!!  :lol:

Here it is AGAIN. 24/7, 365, us innocent whites never get a break. 

Hey, I don't even like most of my own people, why does anybody think I'll ever like other nationalities, races???

Systemic racism is inherently white since whites have historically controlled the system. You’d have to be fucking brain dead not to understand this

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Systemic racism is inherently white since whites have historically controlled the system. You’d have to be fucking brain dead not to understand this

really ? so how do you explain the racism in other counterys ?  like say cambodians hate Chinese people. people just sort of  hate other people it is what we do . you break it down far enough and every race will be bitching about another race they view as  p.o.s. 

Edited by Ez ryder

43 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Which government policies specifically target black people? 

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

if this was the case why were the Jews slaves to the Egyptians for a few hundered yrs ? was it because the jews were so big and strong . 

They were never afforded an victim card by the alt left 

10 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

his kids in college i believe and pretty much all of them private or publics an indoctrination center 

Exactly.  It was interesting listening to this “white guilt” idiocy.  I simply laid out some questions that were real “thinkers” on the “how’s and the why’s” of some of it.  My daughter made a comment that she may bring it up in class.....I told her not to, just keep your mouth shut, pass the idiot tests and move on.  

9 hours ago, ACE said:

They were never afforded an victim card by the alt left 

Nailed it.  

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Exactly.  It was interesting listening to this “white guilt” idiocy.  I simply laid out some questions that were real “thinkers” on the “how’s and the why’s” of some of it.  My daughter made a comment that she may bring it up in class.....I told her not to, just keep your mouth shut, pass the idiot tests and move on.

I found that to be the best route. I wasn't going to change anyone's mind anyways.  Even in the MBA classes, "orange man bad" comes up, just nod your head.

4 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

I found that to be the best route. I wasn't going to change anyone's mind anyways.  Even in the MBA classes, "orange man bad" comes up, just nod your head.

Yep.  Learn why you need to, get your “paper”, tag the resume and move on.  Career educators have little to do with the real world.....very few have ever been in it.  I remember looking back at times and realizing how wrong much of my business professors were.  My god.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Yep.  Learn why you need to, get your “paper”, tag the resume and move on.  Career educators have little to do with the real world.....very few have ever been in it.  I remember looking back at times and realizing how wrong much of my business professors were.  My god.

I had alot of respect for the ones who went out, made it, and came back later to teach on.  The career educators, not so much.

1 minute ago, teamgreen02 said:

I had alot of respect for the ones who went out, made it, and came back later to teach on.  The career educators, not so much.

I had a few too but, I don’t th ink they are liked in the education system as much.  I remember talking with one who was a successful CPA in a huge firm that came back and taught accounting.  Good guy.  He didn’t really speak highly of most of the the other faculty in the business school. There’s a reason for that. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Oh look..... Ginger and Derpski holding hands and giving each other front rubs.

Shocker

We see you white knighting like hell.....it’s just too early to engage you.  Don’t wear yourself out so soon.  I’ll circle back.  :lmao:

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

don't take stupid liberal arts courses

problem solved. 

The infection has spread to all areas of the campus, unfortunately.

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I had a few too but, I don’t th ink they are liked in the education system as much.  I remember talking with one who was a successful CPA in a huge firm that came back and taught accounting.  Good guy.  He didn’t really speak highly of most of the the other faculty in the business school. There’s a reason for that. 

I was overall pretty lucky, between the engineering and business schools, many have their head screwed on straight.  

My business ethics class was taught by a lawyer from Duluth.  When he disproved the gender wage gap I thought heads were going to explode!

2 hours ago, frenchy said:

problem solved. 

unfortunately all these schools require it.  College would be no more than 2 1/2-3 years if it wasn't for the need to make students "well rounded".  That part hasn't changed.  I barely scrapped by my 2 required philosophy and 2 religion classes in college 30 years ago.    

8 hours ago, frenchy said:

problem solved. 

VVVVV

7 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

The infection has spread to all areas of the campus, unfortunately.

I was overall pretty lucky, between the engineering and business schools, many have their head screwed on straight.  

My business ethics class was taught by a lawyer from Duluth.  When he disproved the gender wage gap I thought heads were going to explode!

and VVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

6 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

unfortunately all these schools require it.  College would be no more than 2 1/2-3 years if it wasn't for the need to make students "well rounded".  That part hasn't changed.  I barely scrapped by my 2 required philosophy and 2 religion classes in college 30 years ago.    

...and fucking nailed it.  This is little fleecing scheme they've got going too.  My, how times have changed.