Where's Killer For His Comment?

revrnd

Just explains why Wynnebag was in such a hurry to pay out the bonuses way before the actual numbers were known. She had to pay off her friends that didn't actually earn those bonuses. Wasting yet more of the taxpayers money. What arrogance but what else is new.

I'm anticipating being told I'm a homophobe any time now because I don't have any use for the twit.

3 hours ago, 02sled said:

Just explains why Wynnebag was in such a hurry to pay out the bonuses way before the actual numbers were known. She had to pay off her friends that didn't actually earn those bonuses. Wasting yet more of the taxpayers money. What arrogance but what else is new.

I'm anticipating being told I'm a homophobe any time now because I don't have any use for the twit.

I bet you don't have a rainbow flag on your front lawn right now. For sure you're a homophobe.

1 hour ago, 2strokemerc said:

I bet you don't have a rainbow flag on your front lawn right now. For sure you're a homophobe.

No flag but definitely not a homophobe. One of the very best people I worked with for years was a lesbian. Two moms with a daughter who was a really great kid.

33 minutes ago, 02sled said:

No flag but definitely not a homophobe. One of the very best people I worked with for years was a lesbian. Two moms with a daughter who was a really great kid.

Did she ever let you watch?

37 minutes ago, 02sled said:

If you had kids and something were to happen to you and your spouse where you were not able to look after them, but had the ability to chose who would raise them, would you pick the normal hetero couple who could not have kids, or the flaming homos, who want to experiment with being parents cause its now fashionable.

Some can make good parents.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

If you had kids and something were to happen to you and your spouse where you were not able to look after them, but had the ability to chose who would raise them, would you pick the normal hetero couple who could not have kids, or the flaming homos, who want to experiment with being parents cause its now fashionable.

Or you can raise your kids in a genderless setting like those idgits w/ "Storm".

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I bet your garage is painted in those colours.  :bc:

No, my wife doesn't like the rainbow.:bounce:

Doesn't match her Buick.

Edited by 2strokemerc
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

She was the biological mom. Don't know how it came to be and really don't care. Perhaps artificial insemination. The one thing for sure is that like any other family the kid was their top priority.