Collet Mic ??

Tinker

23 hours ago, smokin george said:

Try Radio World on Steeles by the 400

Ask for Jack Summers, tell him Sean sent you...

Also, our team uses the SENA Communicators.  They are user friendly, have their own app, good for about 150' sled to sled.  We have our GPS, police comms, and intercom integrated without issue.

Sean

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, odot1 said:

Ask for Jack Summers, tell him Sean sent you...

Also, our team uses the SENA Communicators.  They are user friendly, have their own app, good for about 150' sled to sled.  We have our GPS, police comms, and intercom integrated without issue.

Sean

Thanks Sean, not that I ever do anything outside of the law but I wouldn't mind knowing when you guys were within 150' sometimes ;)

Edited by Tinker
  • Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, smokin george said:

I bought the Scala G2 years ago and that was a mistake lol. The gnat (wife) wanted to chit chat as we're riding. Now I gotta put up with her sitting behind me on the 2-up. I'll sell them cheap lol

Now she can just hit you in the head when you fuck up eh?   lol

• Haha 2

So now I'm google'n microphone types and HTF they work. There's no wires in the Collet boom mic or a hollow tube, it's just a brass rod. Gotta figure some way to extend the pick up and stop the muffled/echoed voice with the BV2S snorkel on

• Platinum Contributing Member

So while we are talking about communicators, I need a set for the Oxygen helmets I just bought for her and me. (For some reason I still feel the need to get yelled at while riding. lol)

Royal is selling Cardo. I've heard good things bout Uclear and Sena. So what do I buy?

Leaning towards Uclear for the Mic less design.