who is loaded up

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

going to be epic weekend 

who is loaded up

I am heading to cabin now .

UP looks like it is also going to get hammered 

Holding off this weekend.   Likely going up the next 2.   Might run the 1108 and Sidewinder in the St. Germain RR.   Sidewinder won't be competitive because that class is so tough but should be in the Super stock with the 1108.   Generally run in the mid 120's.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Anler said:

That phaggot is an hour behind schedule already. I had words with him

He is probably arm wrestling the sales manager for a 800 instead of a 600? Idiot!

Edited by Woodtick

1 hour ago, Reevester said:

One day he'll realize how good hes got it. Took me till 17 probably. This is just payback. :lol:

Oh and :fuckyou: snoughcunt. 

Tell the kid that they just banned sprinkle donuts because there are to many bad kids eating them.:lol:

9 minutes ago, smokin george said:

All ready to go for a ride tomorrow. Just have to throw the cover on it for tonight, get all the gear ready, have breakfast in the morning and head out the driveway.

20200117_163201.jpg

Now why on earth would you ride on a Sat as a retired man, on top of that, the first Sat with some actual open trails not that far away.....its going to be very busy.....

Enjoy and have fun!

9 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Now why on earth would you ride on a Sat as a retired man, on top of that, the first Sat with some actual open trails not that far away.....its going to be very busy.....

Enjoy and have fun!

Want to put a few miles on it to break it in and fiddle with the suspension. We will be riding during the week from now on but it's been sitting and tired of looking at it in the garage lol

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

deeper than I can remember in 20 yrs at the cabin this yr . going to be epic drift jumping tomarrow 

We are currently in a winter storm watch. Two” so far and expected at a minimum, two more inches. This could be a snow blower event. Not a two stage snow blower,but a single stage.  Shits about to get bad. Milk and breed shortages and everything. :cold:

38 minutes ago, smokin george said:

Want to put a few miles on it to break it in and fiddle with the suspension. We will be riding during the week from now on but it's been sitting and tired of looking at it in the garage lol

I am sure you are itching to get some miles on the new sleds.